Snow~Eleven

25 January 2015Thursday11:27

25 January 2015
Thursday
11:27

It's been a week and Snow hasn't heard a word from the demons.

Ever since that night,they stopped showing up.

Yes Snow hated him for what he did but she did not want him to die.

Snow still hasn't talked to Reign or anyone,just here and there texted Von.

Just then Snow had an idea.

Closing her eyes,she took three deep breaths before the lights started flickering.

"Hello my people,missed me?"Mal asked as she walked through the 'portal' that helped her go from hell to Snow.

"Majesty what are you doing here?" Nia asked bowing down.

In hell,Maleficent was the highest ranked female,she was second after the devil himself,when he wasn't around she was in charge.

"I've come to check on him,since no one wants to show up all of a sudden."she answered looking around at everyone who was down on one knee as a sign of respect for her.

"Him,him?"Nia asked nervously.

"Yes,now where is he,I asked to be updated and yet I have none."she questioned eyeing the few that she asked.

"Follow me Majesty."Nia said as Maleficent signalled for them to stand up.

"Why are we going down,that's not where the medical room is."Mal questioned.

"I know Majesty,but there's something you have to see."Nia said trying to ignore Mal's harsh glare.

"Majesty,you're back."Dream said bowing along with the others.

"Yes now what do I have to know?" She asked impatiently.

"Show her."Nia said nodding.

"Sorry Majesty."They all said in unison as she stared in shock.

"What happened?"she whispered as she moved closer.

"We couldn't save him."Nia said as Mal let out a shaky breath once she touched his cold face.

He was gone.

"No that's not possible."Mal said as a tear fell from her eye.

"We're sorry,it was too late when we got him to the medical room." Aliyah said placing her hand on her shoulder.