𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚. 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. (Please note, this book has not been proofread and may contain minor grammatical and or punctuation errors. If you find any please feel free to berate me in the comments. Thanks. ( ̄ε(# ̄)

-Classified-

The following information is to be classified under section 7 of the J.O.B. company restrictions until the date of 00/00/0000 - never.

Mission: Freedom.

Subject: Aamon.

On December 7, 2025, in the coordinates of 25°27'11.7"N 80°57'08.2"W - deep in the Florida Everglades, information was obtained for the location of the Daemon.

Ritual sacrifice will be necessary for his summoning. It will be in the form of blood sacrifice, not life. Acquired prisoners will be transported to the established base above the "Tar".

No personnel are to move beyond restricted areas which have been clearly defined in preparation training.

Upon arrival at the base, all personnel will follow the orders of demonologist "Heretic".

Despite the supply of weaponry, all soldiers are to be under specific orders to not engage in direct combat unless absolutely necessary. Human weapons will not have great affect on him. First weapons chosen are to be those suggested by "Heretic" in defense against the daemon, should the artifact of imprisonment supplied by "Heretic" fail.

From: David Swally - executive curator of J.O.B.

God bless.

The soldier Daniels folds the document back into his shirt, the warn black leather gloves on his hands catching on the lip of his pocket. Through the darkness, over the waving water of the swamp, swaying the light of the full moon on its scummy black surface, a large fan boat makes its way.

The engine cuts and Daniels hears the few words passed from Mr. Parson to Francis Loucell before everything grows quiet. The small sounds of the ticking engine as its fan is cooling, the splash of water as the boat coasts its way to the large doc of the makeshift base of metal on wood platforms holding the base above the swamp. The boat hits against the dock and Loucell hops off, anxious to be here. Daniels twists his Carbine around him to hold it in his hands while watching the ever dapper Parson climb off the boat next, his idea of deep swamp wear being a dark gray suit with white shirt and gray tie snug around his neck. Its an attire that fits the C.E.O. of J.O.B. he figured.

Hiking onto the dock, Daniels leaves the boat pilot watching after the small group while they make their way more into the facility.

Entering the door to the room serving as central headquarters, Loucell speaks up to his employer. "I can't believe we finally found it. It's all a bit surreal."