~Chapter 20~| Lost and found |

Sebastian's POV:

I was in my office,sitting on my desk waiting for Lorenzo to arrive.Just how fucking long is going to take?I can't calm down for a second.
I wonder if Irene's okay.How the fuck did I just leave her alone?
My thoughts were interupted by someone barging on the room.
"Boss I got her location"Lorenzo said out of breath.He must've ran fast.He was holding a piece of paper in his hand,Irene's location.I immediately got up,ignoring the pain in my stomach,and snatched the paper out of Lorenzo's hand.

"What kind of crap is this?" I asked confused,but mad at the same time.
"Let me see"Max said,approaching me and looking at the paper.
"Wait what?!" he said with a pissed look on his face.
"Where is she?" Alex said and he took a look at the paper,where Irene's Location was printed.
"Isn't this..." Alex started.
"Pacce's second mansion"I said banging my hand on the wall,and with the other brushing my hand through my hair.
That mutt...How stupid can he be?
"Let's go"I said getting out the room,and heading to the cars outside my band following behind me.
"Actually..." Lorenzo started.
We all turned to look at him and he had a tiny piece of paper in his hand.

"One of the guards found this in the same place where Irene was kidnapped"he said handing it over to me.
I quickly grabbed it and it read:
It read:
"I'll" I will? You will what?
"Do you have any idea who wrote this?"
"No,but probably Pacce or that other guy."he said.
"Tell Ronald to check the whole garden,there might be more"I told Lorenzo and I handed it back to him. He nodded his head.

Outside were waiting all the bodyguards,lined up with the cars turned on. I got on the first car I spotted,and my best friends also entered on the back seats.
"Here"I said to the bodyguard who also entered the car.
"Immediately sir"he said as he started to head our way.I got my gun out,and shot it 3 times in the sky,signaling for the other cars to follow us.
And they did just that.

Pacce's second mansion is almost 3 hours away,knowing him,of course he thought he was far enough.Then my mind went to that bastard who was holding Irene.He said he was Irene's best friend.What crap,even though it sounded like he wasn't joking.I don't even care.All I care about is Irene right now.If she's hurt...
If that bastard layed a finger on her,I'll kill him the second I see him.He messed with the wrong person.Then a smirk appeared on my face,the thought of killing the people who hurt my close ones,the thought of revenge.

                                        ***

3 hours passed,it was now almost night outside. And we were about 5 minutes away from Pacce's mansion.We saw some of his cars on the streets,blocking the way.The bodyguard stopped.
"Boss,I can't go any further,they're blocking the way"he said as he stopped.Then some of his people got out the cars,getting ready to fight. I clenched my jaw.
"Tell the gang to get ready to beat some asses"I said as I got out the car.
"This should be easy,but it's going to take time"
Lorenzo said as he got beside me.
"Guys,we'll distract them,you go save Irene"Alex said.
"No I'm coming"Max added.
Lorenzo looked at me,and raised his shoulders.
"Let's go"I said in annoyance.

We all lined up in front,while my gang was behind us,and so did Pacce's men.And he wasn't there.Of course,what a chicken.
"Get ready to die"one of them said smirking,kracking his knuckles.
"We'll see about that"Alex said with authority and seriousness on his voice.
The guy got pissed and then ran towards us. Then so did the other guys,yelling.

This is going to be fun.

We all started beating them,mostly the others,me and Max behind me.As we were punching some of them,we took a look at the guys,to make sure if they're okay,and let's just say they were handling it.Those two are crazy when it comes to fighting.They simply love it,every since they were little.

                              *flashback*

"Ooofffff"me and Max said as we watched Lorenzo and Alex beating some of the guards up.
"Hey Alex,you know it's just practice right?!" Max yelled at Alex,with his hands at the corner of his mouth,to sound louder.
"Oh fuck you,you always break the moment"Lorenzo yelled back at Max."We were about to get to the good part!"
Then I bursted out laughing,and the guys just stayed there looking at me.
"And what are you laughing at?"Alex added.
"You guys take fighting too seriously.Relax,were just 16!"I replied back.
"Well,some of us are 17!"Alex said.
Then everyone bursed out laughing,including Alex.
"Alright,alright,but have some mercy on the guards!"I yell back,as I watch them keep training.
"They're never gonna learn,will they?" I ask Max,shaking my head with a small smile on my face.
"Gotta learn from my brother then,I guess"Max added as he took a sip of his soda.
"Did you even listen to what I said?" I asked him,teasingly.
I smile everytime I remember the good old times,back then we were full of life,and innocent.

                        *end of flashback*

We punched the ones who got in own way,until we made our way through.I got some of my men to follow me,and we headed to Pacce's mansion.
We beat up some guards and loaded our guns.
We checked both ways,and once the way was clear we headed inside.
We beat up the guards that were inside,well mostly knocked out all of them,but no sign of Pacce or Irene.

Oh right,the basement.

"Max,the basement"I said.
"Right,I'll check upstairs you go to the basement"
I nodded and headed downstairs with 2 of my guards,and Lorenzo got the other 2.

I quietly opened the basement door,and started to go down the stairs.As soon as I got down,I stated to quickly check the area.But I found nothing.Then I heard shooting from upstairs.
I climb the basement door and see Max laying on the floor blood sorounding him.

"Max!" I said as I rush his side.
"Max,what happened?" I asked him as I looked him up and down.He was shot 3 times.
I saw his bloody lip curve up to a small smirk as he said:
"Don't worry,go get Irene"he said more like a whisper.
"Get Max,and take him in the hospital."I said to the guards.Then nodded and did just that.
"What about you,boss?"
"One of you come with me"I said,and started to head upstairs.
"Irene!"I yelled.I started to check every room,even Pacce's office.Ive been here before,so I know every single room in the mansion.

I entered the office,the man who said he was Irene's best friend,lying on the floor surrounded by blood,and Irene laying on the table,with Pacce on top of her.That made my blood boil.
________________________________
                         End of chapter 20

Soo what do you guys think about this chapter? And which are your favourite ones? Mine are the ones with flashbacks,there soooo interesting. 😩
But anyways,what do you think happened to Irene? Ig we'll find out in the next chapter!Till then byee!❤️❤️❤️

Words: 1280