BONUS CHAPTER~Chapter 29~|Attic|

Irene's POV:

I was in the attic putting some stuff away.As I had long moved from my old bedroom to Sebastian's.I found my old maid outfit that I used to wear.After i cooled things down with my father,which at the time was a mess,Sebastian said it was best to move to his bedroom.Since we were getting married soon.I know it doesn't sound right,pregnant but still not married.Knowing my situation,you can't blame me.

I put the maid outfit away and found the old letters back then.The message that spelled:
"Don't worry,I'll come".It's been almost 4 years  since that incident.Such long time already.
I let the letters aside,to show the others later and saw my violin.I froze.It was the same violin I used to play every night in my apartment,but in the mansion not so much.I giggled at the memory.

The way I used to be so attached to it,and now I had completely forgotten about it.I hate myself for that.This was my way of relaxing and remembering my parents,my way of thinking and feeling loved when I had no one,but I guess Sebastian made me feel all different kind of feelings.From butterflies to love.

I put everything back inside the big carton box and was about to leave when I saw a small,opened box near the door.I took a peek and saw that it was an old album.Maybe 20 years old.I opened it up and it was filled with pictures of a baby and it's parents.I looked at the pictures,when one caught my eye.I took it out of the plastic keeping it in the album,taking a good look at it.I turned it around and there was a name written on it.
"Sebastian Vittorio."

These were pictures of Sebastian as a baby!
There were also pictures of all the other guys:
Lorenzo,Alex and Max.
Pictures of when they were all babies.

In one of the pictures there was a young handsome man holding Sebastian.But that man looked extremely familiar.I sat there thinking of who it could be,and why he seems so familiar.It was Ronald young.
Does that mean Ronald has been working here all his life?Come to think of it,when I first came here,he told me he had been working here for a while.By a while did he mean decades???

I couldn't ask him now,because he quit his job.
He said he was too old to work anymore,and went to his kids.He was really a great man.

I closed the album,and left the attic.

"Come on,Irene you're gonna be late!"I heard Alex yell out from the garden.
"Coming!"I said.We were going to take some family pictures today.I wish Ronald could be here too.Things here have been a little boring,back when I was a maid at least I had someone to chat with.

I entered the garden,and saw everyone there already getting the camera set up.
"Ah,there she is!"My father said looking at me.
"My pretty princess"My dad said reaching his arms out for me to hug him.I hugged him and replied "Mafia princess".
He looked at me confused and then laughed it off.
"Amore"Sebastian said.
"Sebastian!"I hugged him and he gave me a kiss.
"Not so tight,you're going to hurt the baby!"I said teasing him.
"Hey,mafia princess!"Alex mocked me followed by Lorenzo.
"Hey guys!"I greeted them.

"Okay,is everyone ready?Nace asked,meaning we were ready to take the photo.

"3...2...1...Click!"

                  End of bonus chapter
                     Chapter twenty nine

Words:606