✭・.・✫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ✭・.・✫

𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒅,𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒅,
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

───── ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘸𝘦'𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 ❞ ─────

𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒, 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬,
𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚.

The click of the lock goes unnoticed, the beeping of alarm buttons and the shuffling of shoes, blazer and bag being disregarded, keys landing on the table and a sigh of relief.

Juniper didn't budge at any of the noise, not even when the bedroom door slid open and the light flickered on, another relieved sigh fell from Aaron's lips at the sight in front of him, a tired smile taking over his face.

Blonde hair sprawled across his pillows, Juniper happily tucked into the duvet, an extra blanket tucked around her shoulders.

Aaron didn't even think about removing his shirt, his trousers or even a shower to remove the stressful case from his skin, instead he moved to lay next to his wife, on top of the duvet sculpting his body around her's.

He momentarily froze as Juniper shifted, moving back against him with a heavy content sigh, Aaron pressed a kiss to her cheek, hiding his face in the crook of her neck from behind, "I missed you, baby" He whispered softly.

The blonde shuffled again, arms stretching out from underneath the duvet turning in her spot until her cheek was flush against his chest, arms around his shoulders, "You're comfy" She mumbled against him, words coated in sleep.

Aaron watched her in awe, one hand moving to the back of her head, combing through her curly locks with a soft touch, "Yeah?" He chuckled, pressing sweet kisses against her forehead, "Go back to sleep my sleepy girl"

Juniper sighed heavily, opening her eyes with a squint as the daylight filled them, "You're not under the covers or out of your suit" She scolded, another huff falling from her lips, "How am I supposed to benefit from my personal radiator when you're like this?"

His lips flickered up in amusement, "Sweetheart, I'm not moving" Aaron whispered, "You can remove my clothes if you want but I'm too tired, sweet girl" His eyes drooped shut, his hand still moving softly against her hair.

She giggled gently, her hand cupping his cheek as she looked up at her husband, "Oh, yeah?" Juniper spoke mockingly, beginning to litter kisses down his neck, "We've barely been married and I'm already in charge of undressing you?"