✭・.・✫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ✭・.・✫

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓,𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓,
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅.

───── ❝ this is our place, we make the call
and I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you ❞ ─────

𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤,
𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚.

Aaron Hotchner was many things; a husband, a leader, a boss, a federal agent, a lover of fine liquor, and more importantly, a father. His most important role, his proudest role, made him take on a lot of different responsibilities, raising a kid wasn't the easiest thing in the world.

He had to be a doctor, a mathematical genius, a chef and a housemaid, being a father made him a versatile person, but his favourite part? Coaching his son's soccer match's, which he was more then happy to tell his new wife.

Juniper hadn't planned to surprise Aaron with a visit, but her surgery ran early, she managed to get out at 7am and the white sundress in her closet was practically begging to be worn. It wasn't a long walk from her house to the park she knew her husband to be at, blonde hair flying away in the wind.

She held onto her bag tightly, a few bottles of water and some non-perishable snacks thrown in too. It was hard to miss the soccer match taking place, three year olds running around - and falling over - in their kits, kicking a softer ball then most soccer players.

Juniper wondered which one was her step-son when she approached the crowd, eyes searching for the familiarity of her husband. It didn't take long to find him, dressed in grey pants and a tight black polo shirt, hair ruffled from running his hand through it, sweat on his forehead from the spring heat.

He looked utterly gorgeous, taking Junipers breath away as she thought about how lucky she was. Clearly, she wasn't alone in her thoughts. It wasn't by accident that the women without rings on their fingers was closer to Aaron, giggling and laughing loudly whenever he made a comment.

Juniper approached with a soft smile, leaning up in her sandals to press a hand to Aaron's shoulder, kissing his cheek, "Hey, handsome"

His wife's touch and low whisper made him turn instantly, a breathtaking smile on his lips that nearly made Juniper melt into a puddle, "Hey, sweet girl. What're you doing here?" Aaron questioned, wrapping an arm around her waist, pressing a sweet kiss to her forehead.

"My surgery ran early, thought I might be able to catch the last half of the match" Juniper admitted, albeit it nervously, "Thought it would be easier if there's no pressure, y'know?" Her hands shuffled together.