9.

Kiara slowly opened her eyes blinking a few times still wearing last night's clothes she clearly remembered, suddenly she felt a soft touch on her hair, and heard a familiar voice "You woke up"
She got comfortable with his creasing on her hair She again closed her eyes "Hmm".
"There is no need to go to work today, just have a meeting at night, Hanseo has arranged it, so just go to that meeting," Hanseok told her in his kind voice "Sleep some more for now" he removed his hand from her hair getting up from the bed Kiara turned her body under the sheets to look at him and saw him fully dressed in his navy blue suit "I am going for work, and also I have made breakfast for you, eat it after heating" he smiled looking at her eyes staring at him he leaned closer to her face with a smile her eyes still fixed on him without blinking he kiss on her forehead then stood straight with a smile "goodbye, I'll meet you at night" she didn't reply to him he also walked the bedroom door opened it but before leaving he again glanced at him and said "I'll buy you new phone okay" with that he left. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath relaxing her heartbeats.

Vincenzo just got out of his flat and saw Kiara he smirked standing in front of her she also stopped when she saw him standing blocking the way, he looked at her head to toe and smirked more, and said "Again," She raised her eyebrows at him in a questioning manner he chuckled "again you are in your yesterday clothes, now I wonder where you start to spend your nights".
"Take a guess," Kiara said with a smile.
He took one step closer to her she didn't move at all "I don't know whether whatever I am thinking or guessing about you is true or not?" He said with his confident tone "Why not you tell me everything?".
"Vincenzo Cassano, Do you think you can bear the truth?" She said in a calm tone still smiling "It will not be easy for you to digest the truth, and I am sure of that.".
"So is your lover where you are spending your nights, or your... boss or... a best friend." Vincenzo asked her leaning his face too close to her face and whispered "Because if this is the case then maybe I can still do something, but if you are already married then it will be difficult."
She chuckled at his words "You really consider yourself very special. But I feel bad telling you that you are not".
He looked into her eyes "But you are very special," he said in a low voice but clear enough for her to hear "So I have to try my luck in every possible way" he stood straight again still eyes on her "Don't I?".
This time she took one step closer to him with a smirk "Try as much as you can, I don't think it will have any effect on me."; she told him.
"It is not good to be so sure, anything can happen at any time, Maybe my wish come true, anyway I am never defeated in anything," Vincenzo said to her.
"I don't think losing is a bad thing."
"Then lose"
"Lose without fighting, it will not be right with you."
"This will work for me, don't you worry just give up on it".
She laughed hard "How do you say all this with this face?", He said between her laughs, Vincenzo looked at her a little confused, and asked "What do you mean? By this face?"
"You look so innocent but your words tell a different story," she told him controlling her laughter. He smiled looking at her joyful face forgot to reply he was just standing staring at her face with a smile. She stopped laughing looking at his face "Let's have dinner together" Vincenzo said to her, "Are you ordering me?" She asked.
"No, of course, no" Vincenzo said "How can I dare to order you, I am asking, will you come with me to dinner?"
"No, I have a dinner meeting today"
"Then tomorrow"
"I'll gonna arrange a meeting for tomorrow now," she said with a smile, Vincenzo also smiled at her answer "Then let's have lunch together?"
"You and me, we both don't have time for that," she said.
"I don't agree with you" he replied "In my point of view you do have free time"
"No, I don't have," she said with a smile and walked away from him.
"Then let's meet between 7 to 8 am," he told her when she opened her flat door she glanced at him with a smile and then got inside the flat without giving him any answer.

Kiara fully dressed went to meet with Hanseo at the parking lot of the restaurant he was waiting for her in his car she also sat inside his car driver left immediately leaving them alone in the car, Hanseo looked really stressed he even Glanced at her when she sat next to him "I know about the villa" she told him.
Hanseo looked at her "I had built that Vila myself, everything was installed on my own wish, and you see what happened." He said frustrated.
"Whatever had to happen has happened, what are you worrying about now, it is not that we do not have money," she said "Now get yourself together Hanseo, we have a meeting to attend".

They entered the restaurant and walked toward the personal cabin where Hanseo had the meeting with wusang firm lawyers, They entered the cabin, and two lawyers looked at her "Oh I think we are late Kiara" Hanseo said, and took a seat.
She apologized bowing "Sorry we're late because of me my phone broke so didn't know the right time," she said to them with a smile then took her seat left side of him next to Mr. Han she glanced at Hanseo.

"You need to study more, you cannot make such mistakes, if you do not understand or do not know anything, then just look at me, I will take care of everything." Kiara scolded Hanseo when they were walking back to the car park after their meeting "If he finds out what happened there he will kill us both".
"Just calm down Kiara," Hanseo said looking more frustrated "Just don't tell him about that, I just got confused"
"Later I'll buy some books for you," Kiara said when they almost reached the car "l First let's buy a new phone for me and some casual clothes for you" Hanseo looked confused walking beside her he asked, "Why clothes for me?"
"Your mood is off so I made a plan," Kiara told him with seriousness opening the car door but she stopped seeing a familiar face of Hanseok sitting in the car with his smile in a hoody, Looking at him Hanseo immediately got nervous "sir, why are you here?" Hanseo asked but Hanseok just told her to sit in the front seat with the driver and Kiara sat next to him "Here take your phone" Hanseok handed a new box of phones to her "I told you I'll going to buy one for you" he smiled at her Hanseo and Kiara was just seated quietly in the car "how was the meeting?" Before Hanseo said anything Kiara replied, "It's just meet up nothing special".
"Alright, so you both going for shopping?" Hanseok asked them with his smiley face which actually scared them "Yeah... I made some plans for tonight" Kiara replied "I'm about to call you too".
"Hanseok chuckled looking at his nervous brother and Kiara "Really?".
"Of course Hyeong, we are just about to call you," Hanseok said with a smile.
Hanseok looked at both of them and asked "Okay so what's your plan?"