19

"He always orders me around," Hanseo said taking his seat in his office with an annoyed expression on his face "why he can't talk nicely to me". "Because he is older...maybe," Kiara said looking at him from the sofa.
"He is soo nice to me when we were kids but now..."
"Hey...he still cares about you," Kiara told him but his expression told that he was not agreed with him at all "he just got angry easily that's all but believe me, he still cares"
"You are the one who asked me if someday he gonna leave us, now hearing that from you feels weird," Hanseo said looking at her expression and changing the topic "they send plan?".
"No, I don't think they have any plan" Kiara replied, Hanseo sighed annoyed "do you like spicy food" She eyed him completely knowing what he was planning and now she sat on the left side with spicy noodles in front of her and whole planning department members with supper extra spicy noodles, sitting with them, he did that many time for torturing them, she quietly eating her noodles hearing Hanseo words, he got to call his face show worry that he covered immediately from his face and walked outside she already know who was calling him after a minute she also exits the room and saw Hanseo leaning on the wall with the annoyed expression she leans next to him and asked him "what he said this time?".

...

"Ahh, it's killing me," Hanseo said when he entered her apartment locking the door wearing his white and blue color shirt, he looked at him from the kitchen and giggled he looked at her confused removing his shoes "What so funny?" He asked her walking toward her still giggling she asked "what happened to your style?"
He looked at himself "what's wrong with these clothes also you bought those clothes for me"
"Hey..." he said in pain when She pinched his cheeks pulling them a little then releasing, again turning to the stove "it's hurt don't do that again," he said to her, "you are too cute," she told him, he pouted at her placing his chin on top of her head "don't say that I'm not a child anymore".
She elbowed him "don't put your weight on me" he stood straight with a smile "so he got a promotion," she said
"Yeah" Hanseo replied to her "he should give us a party," Kiara said jokingly.
"Then invite him," Hanseo told her "I can see you cook a lot for two people"
"Nah, I'm still angry with him"
"Angry hmm!, I see" he leaned on the kitchen counter next to her "just tell me what happening between you and him, maybe that ease your worry".
She chuckled "my worry huh!" She off the stove and looked at him "my worry is you and your big brother, and I don't think I ever gonna get rid of that" he smiled widely showing his teeth said, "I can't even do anything about it, after all, we are family.".
She smiled softly looking at his smiling face "yeah we are."