Chapter 2

Kira, huh?

All other appointments for that day were canceled, rightfully so. I mean someone you knew just died and the PR team was going to have a field day. It shouldn't concern you, but you got into a lot more trouble than you should have.

But you can't think of that right now.

All you can think about is him.

He's dead. No pulse. No movement. No annoying know-it-all smirk. Just a cold lifeless husk of a former...

A former friend?

Admirer?

Stalker?

Your not sure what you could call him anymore. But he is definitely dead now. Finally able to properly rot like he should have ages ago.

Nepotism is a scary bitch.

Hopefully he choked on his way out.

They said it wasn't pretty. They said it was a series of "unfortunate" and "undeserved" events.

For the inmates and you it was as fortunate as you could get. Not seeing it obviously, but it happening was a blessing in a bloody disguise. That man was evil incarnated. At least to you guys.

And undeserved?

Honestly anyone who believes that obviously don't care for you or the victims. They might be obsessed with you, but care?

Never

You spend hours in and out of the police station for questioning. They even take you to the crime scene per his request. You don't know why he tries so hard.

It's a scene alright.
Bloody, broken, bruised.
And a little mangled too.

That's all you can use to describe the scene.

You want to hate him.

You really do.

You hate the rest.

But you just can't hate him.

Tears leak from your eye like a broken faucet. No one can look at you. Too overcome with guilt for bringing you to such a horrifying scene  at the request of a madman. It hurt. It shouldn't have, but it did. He was all you had left.

Now you have nothing.

Well...

Except the whole world.

But he was personal. And know he's gone. Left with the crazy workaholic accusing you.

Though your not surprised.

Considering the circumstances.

He did something so horrible, so dreadful, so mentally scaring that you still have to go to therapy for it now. Well, at least people are going to therapy nowadays. You'll take it as a win that you started the trend of caring about your mental state, even though it should have been a given.

Back to the point

So having him drop dead right after it being announced he was going to be released is kind of suspicious. And with the new information found out by the police, anyone can be a suspect. Including you. Just cause your a B list celebrity doesn't mean you're clear of doubt.

If anything you have more doubt on you because of your status. Your not too well known, so you still have a decent amount of down time. But your known enough to be able to appear busy.

And you have personal history.

The perfect alibi, perfect motive

Or so they say

Either way your screwed. And still suspect number 1. That's what the police believe. They have no concrete evidence, but that hasn't stopped anyone before. And let's be honest...

you know that won't stop him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Primadonna Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें