Liam/ Allison

LIAM

      I twist my hands on the leather steering wheel of my BMW.  It’s fucking freezing outside, but the heated seats and my nerves are making my back sweat.  I look out of the window as we pull up to one of the last street lights before taking a private road to my home.

      I take a glance at my kitten.  She’s looking out of the window, twisting her fingers in her lap nervously.  Her back is stick straight, and she looks like she’s not even breathing.

      The first thing she’s going to do when we get home is drink.  A large glass will do her well.  I think I’ll make stuffed peppers to go with it.  I’m going to need to occupy myself while she gets accustomed to her new role and new environment.

      I didn’t imagine her taking it so hard.  She’s completely changed before my eyes.  The confidence is gone, and the sexual tension between us has vanished.

      She’s scared, quiet.  She hasn’t said a word other than yes.  Her eyes are heavy with exhaustion and her face still flushed from crying.

      The drive home has been silent, but I’m ready to change that.  As much as I feel for her, I’m still excited.  Adrenaline is pumping through my veins, filling me with an electric spark.  I’ve waited so long for her, to have her here.  I’m ready to show her what she’s truly capable of.  And even more so, what I’m capable of.

      “Do you like to cook?” I ask her.  It’s been almost two weeks of seeing her every night.  But I’ve barely learned much about her, other than her desires and a bit about her past.  Of course I know much more than she’s told me.  But the finer details, those are important and I need her to open up to me so I can learn them.

      “I do, Master,” she answers softly.  There’s a trace of fear in her voice.

      “Are you good at it?”  I cock a brow, giving her a humorous look as I slow the car at a stop sign.  The hum of the engine vibrates up my back and fills the car with a quiet purr.

      She opens her mouth and almost hesitates, but she quickly answers, “No.”

      I let out an easy chuckle.  “That’s more than alright, kitten.”

      Her relief in my response is evident.  “I enjoy cooking.  I want you to help me though.”

      “Yes, Master,” she says with a lighter voice than she’s had all day.

      “We’re going to go over the rules and what’s required of you in the house while I make the sauce,” I say easily, pulling up to my house, the car jostling slightly as I drive up the driveway and wait for the garage to open.

      I have a decent collection of cars.  An expensive but carefully curated collection.

      She sucks in a breath as she takes in my home.

      It’s simple.  I like simplicity, and the modern clean lines.

      The house itself is very much like a cabin, except instead of stacks of logs there are large sheets of glass on the front.  Being so far away from anyone else affords me the luxury of having privacy while also being able to expose my home.  The entire front of the house is open to the deep woods we’re nestled in.  I own the ten acres the house sits on, so it will always be like this.  Quiet, serene and one with nature.

      The soft grey sky disappears as I pull into the garage and quickly park the car.
      “Come, kitten, come see your new home."

        * * *

      I slip off my jacket as I lead her into the open kitchen.  I have to take off the cufflinks in order to roll up the sleeves of my dress shirt.  I don’t enjoy wearing a suit.  I'd much rather be in jeans.  But Club has a strict dress code.  Thank fuck we won’t be going there anymore.