Liam/ Allison

LIAM

I set a small gift bag on the bathroom counter, the silk handles falling gently to one side as the steam fills the room.  I’m not sure if this will work, but I’m hopeful.  It’s a heavy anklet, two inches thick and studded with crystals.  I would have had it studded with diamonds if I intended on her keeping it, but I don’t.

      I had two errands today, and both were successful in some ways.  Although I feel cheated by the second.  The first was to get this anklet.  Easy enough.  The second was to meet with my contacts deeper in the world Katia was once a part of.  When she killed Carver Dario, she set off a chain reaction of events.  His territory and contacts were vulnerable with him gone, leaving two rivals fighting for his territory.  His cartel is completely shattered.  The other men in her past—Master O, and Javier Pinzan--are dead.  I fucking hate it.  I had to know for sure, and the dental records confirmed it.

      I wanted to kill them for her.  I wanted them to truly suffer for what they did to her.  Every last one of them.
      They’re all dead, but I don’t know how to tell her.  Worse, I don’t know if she should know.  I’m not certain how it will affect her.  I need to wait for the right time.

      The soft, rhythmic sounds of her bare feet padding into the bathroom make me turn toward the open door.  Although the room is hot with the steam from the shower already pouring out, her nipples are pebbled.  As my eyes travel down her body, she’s still, her arms at her side.  Her fingers are fidgety though, betraying her inner anxiety.

      I know if she didn’t know any better, she’d want to cover herself.  I’m just not sure which part of her body she could possibly feel the need to hide from me.  I circle her once, making it that much more obvious that I’m assessing her.  My steps are slow and deliberate.

      I watch her face as I near the front of her again.  Her eyes are closed for a long moment until she hears me step in front of her.  Those soft, pale blue eyes, staring straight ahead and then sneaking a glance at my face.  I let my eyes move slowly, waiting for a reaction.

      As I focus on her slender shoulders, her body tenses.  And I have my answer.
      Her scars.

      “You’re beautiful, Allison" I say easily, unbuckling my pants with my eyes still lingering on her body.  “Every inch of you.”

      “Thank you, Master."

      My words aren’t enough.  But I’ll prove to her I mean what I say.  She’ll see her beauty.  And if she detests her scars, I’ll take them away.

      I won’t let her think she’s anything other than the gorgeous creature she is.
      “Into the shower you go.”  I shove my pants down and follow her to the other side of the spacious bathroom.

      The river rock on the floor of the large shower stall travels up the wall.  The rainfall showerhead and three side spouts are going at full steam.

      Her lush lips part as she steps under the warmth of the spray.  Her skin turning pink and the water darkening her hair and spilling over her lips, her shoulders, her breasts.

      She’s so fucking gorgeous.  She only affords herself a moment before she opens her eyes and turns to face me, waiting for her next command.

      I let her stand under the spray as I open a bottle of lavender and vanilla body wash and pour it into the palm of my hand.  I slowly lather it, thinking about which inch of her I want to wash first.

      “Spread your legs,” I say and barely breathe the command, but she instantly obeys.

      I crouch down, the water pouring over my back as I massage her calves and work my way up her body.  I keep moving in slow, soothing circles.  As I rise and my fingers inch closer to the insides of her thighs, she closes her eyes, nearly falling backward and reaching out to steady herself by gripping my shoulder.