(17) The Upcoming Winter

Chi Wen was very upset recently. It seemed that he was too indulgent to this woman that she dared to run rampant on him.

Look at what she was doing!

Not only was he always forced to dress up fancily, but he was also made to wear small princess dresses for her to take pictures! Now, she didn’t let him go even when he was going to sleep!

He was a 185 cm handsome and macho man, not a pretty little lady!

He shouldn’t indulge this woman! Look at her, taking a foot after gaining an inch!

Had it not for her to be swamped with work recently, he wouldn’t be so well-behaved!

Chi Wen puffed loudly, trying hard to get away. But no matter where he crawled, he could only move around the bed, unable to escape from Fu Yunruo’s evil grasp.

Fu Yunruo easily cornered the baby, smiling like a grandma wolf from the fairytale: “Don’t be shy, Wenwen, I know you like it!”

“Pah! Ah, pah!” Chi Wen’s chubby face flushed red. His short limbs thrashed around, and his fat little butt wiggled like a caterpillar, expressing his rejection with all his strength.

“Baobao really doesn’t want to? If you put it on, Mommy will love you so much more than yesterday. If you don’t, then Mommy will only love you a little bit more than yesterday…” Fu Yunruo’s expression was full of temptation. She made a very vivid gesture, showing the difference between ‘so much more’ and ‘a little bit more.’

Wenwen stopped struggling and seemed to be hesitant.

Fu Yunruo smiled triumphantly and was about to put on the pajamas on the baby when he began to crawl again.

He wouldn’t be fooled!

Run, run, run!!!

Eh? Why was he still at the same place? Chi Wen moved his limbs frantically, but he kept crawling in the same place. He turned his little head around and saw that the clothes on his back were caught! No wonder he couldn’t crawl away.

Fu Yunruo couldn’t stop laughing. Her Baobao was so cute. Why was he this cute, ah?

Chi Wen’s small body was taken over. Feeling a great danger, he became panicked and instantly made a breakthrough.

“No!”

This one word was said clearly, with a strong pronunciation and tone.

Fu Yunruo was surprised: “Baobao, you can talk?!”

She heard her son saying ‘no!’ with his cute milky voice. It wasn’t her imagination!

Fu Yunruo’s tone became much softer, and her voice seemed to be dripping with honey: “Call Mommy~”

“Baobao, repeat after me, okay? Mom-my. Mom-my…”

Chi Wen refused to follow along. He buried his head into Fu Yunruo’s arms and leaned his small body forward.

“Mommy~” Fu Yunruo didn’t feel discouraged, and patiently taught him to speak.

Chi Wen didn’t say a word. His whole body was buried in Fu Yunruo’s arms, exposing only his fat butt.

Fu Yunruo dug out her son and hugged him: “It’s okay, it’s okay. Baobao has just learned to speak. It’s okay if you don’t want to speak.”

Fu Yunruo was very anxious. Other families’ baby, when they just started to speak, usually would babble something resembled ‘mom’ or ‘dad.’ As for her Wenwen, she frequently recited the word ‘Mommy’ to him, but the child just refused to follow along.