Part nineteen

Mexican Grand Prix

Elle could not or rather did not want to attend the Mexican Grand Prix for many reasons, one of those being that she wanted some time to herself since she had been to so many races this year already and there was another reason, she was fed up of Max. The constant small talk, the annoying voice, Elle was so sick of him trying to become friends with her.

Charles POV

Elle didn't want to come to Mexico but Charles didn't mind, in all honesty if Charles had an option of staying at home he wouldn't go to Mexico either. Qualifying was a little bad for Charles as he qualified seventh, but he was sure that a few laps into the main race he'd be at least top 3.

Charles kept himself away from all the crowds and only left his little room in the Ferrari garage when he had too, this was to stop him from bumping into anyone before the race especially Max who was still trying to become friends with Elle however Elle was having none of it and Charles liked that.

Race day

It was finally here main race day, all 20 cars were lined up on the grid waiting for lights out.

"AND ITS LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO AT THE M3XICAN GRAND PRIX" the commentator shouted. And with that being said all 20 cars flew into turn one.

Charles thought he could go faster but the car wouldn't allow, both Ferrari's flew around the circuit but neither of them managed to reach the top places, even if they did reach the top three something would happen meaning they'd drop back down, it was extremely frustrating to say the least.

Back to Elle's POV

Sitting at home Elle had put the race on the Tv, although it was a frustrating race neither Charles nor Carlos had any hope of reaching the top three as it was dominated by Max, Lewis and Checo.

The race had come to an end with Carlos and Charles crossing the checkered line at fifth and sixth. Elle knew how upset Charles would be but she couldn't do anything about it as she was in Monaco and he was in Mexico. However Elle couldn't help but feel a little bit happy for Checo for coming third in his home Grand Prix, even though it wasn't first Elle could see Checo was very happy with that. Another person who was extremely happy for Checo was his dad, Sergio's dad was beyond happy with the race results, he stood at the ceremony waving a Mexican flag and then wearing it like a cape, no one could hate Checo's dad he was just the most cheerful person you'd ever meet.
And with that the Mexican Grand Prix came to an end, it was a good race for some but not for others, this was a race the Ferrari would like to forget about.