un.

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 2014
𝖫𝗈𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌, 𝖢𝖠
𝖨𝗋𝗂𝗌'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

Loud booming music could easily be heard from Iris's house that stood in front of Harry's eyes, he quickly fixed himself up before walking through the front door. The rest of the bandmates decided to come a bit earlier than usual but most likely Niall dragged the other guys to the party. Niall and Iris were childhood friends, and when he decided to introduce her to the band last year. Harry had slightly got a crush on her, especially from how beautiful she was.

10:40 pm, two more hours until Iris first ever album gets released to the world. She produced the album with her current boyfriend and other producers. Harry walked through the crowd of people that were dancing in the open living. Once he spotted his band mates that were all chatting with plastic red cups in their hands that contained alcoholic beverages. From where Harry was standing he could easily spot Iris from across the room with some guy that he didn't recognize. The guy's hands were on her bare back as she smiled at him as she had her arm around his neck loosely.

"Hey, what time all of you get here," said Harry to his bandmates as he diverted his eyes away from the beautiful smiling woman from across the room.

"Niall bloody dragged us straight from the studio to here at 8," said Louis as he drank from the plastic cup