Introductions

(MC PoV)

I entered class 1-A. Only 3 people were here right now. Good thing I came early. I ignored there shocked expressions and went straight to my seat.

I just guessed that it will be protagonist's seat. But it really was. Cool.

I put my headphones and started pretending to sleep. I don't want to uselessly socialize. I now have no reason to work hard, and I prefer that way. I am too tired with life.

After some minutes, the students started filling in one by one. How much do I remember about this school? My previous life is a blur. Of this LN, I remember when class D gets 0 points, Kiyo fighting with someone and saying that he is good at piano and calligraphy, Arisu knowing about White Room, Horikita expelling someone of Kiyo's friends and most importantly his T-rex. And that's it.

But I don't care either way. I have already formed a plan to get 20M points today itself. How surprised Kiyo will be when I just suddenly transfer to his class!...

Haah! I will wait for a bit so that he gets to know that his girlfriend is much better than that peaceful life-chan. I will wait for about 2-3 months. Of course I will be sleeping with him everyday whether I am in this class or his.

Should I not sleep with him today? Will he miss my soft body? If I stay away from him for some days, will Hornykoji emerge and he will pin me down like a hungry beast? Guehehehe...

"Ahem!"

The loud cough broke me away from my thoughts.

"Good morning new students. My name is Mashima Tomonari, and I am in charge of class A this year. I teach English. This school doesn’t rearrange the classes every year, so over the next three years, I hope I get to know all of you.

Best regards. Although the entrance ceremony will be one hour from now in the gym, I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and the matriculation guide.”

At this school, there are special rules that make it different from every other high school. All students are required to live on campus, and are forbidden from contacting anyone outside the school.
Even contacting immediate family is impossible without the permission of the school.
Leaving school grounds is also forbidden.

However, there are also many other facilities so that students don’t suffer from being restricted. There are karaokes, theater rooms, cafes, and even boutiques—you can say it made up a small town. And in the middle of the big city, the huge campus took up more than 600,000 square meters.

There’s one more special characteristic of this school, though. The introduction of the S system.

“I will now hand out student ID cards. With this card, you can buy anything from any of the shops and facilities around campus. It works like a credit card. However, be careful of how many points you use. There’s nothing you can’t buy at school. If there’s something on school grounds, it’s purchasable.”

“Student cards can be used by swiping them on the machines. Using the machines are really easy, so you won’t have any trouble with them. The points will be automatically credited on the first day of the month. Everyone should already have 100,000 points on their card. Also, 1 point is worth 1 yen. Any more explanation is unnecessary.”

All hell broke. The class erupted in cheers.

“Were you guys surprised by the amount of points given? This school measures the abilities of students. Everyone here, who passed the entrance exam, has shown some level of merit and worth. The amount of money is a reflection of your skills.

After graduation though, all the points will be taken back. It’s impossible to change these points into cash. How the points are used are up to you. Use it on things you like or need. If you feel that no use for some of your points, you can always transfer them to someone else. However, bullying other people for points is prohibited. The school is very strict on matters concerning bullying.”

"Does anybody have any questions?"
A loli with lilac hair and hat raised her hand.

"Yes?"
"How many points will we get next month?"

Since she was sitting in the front, I couldn't see her face. But even then, I could hear her smugness in her voice.

"What do you mean!? Wouldn't we get 100,000 points every month!? Are you an idiot?"
A monkey jumbed while pointing his fingers towards her. He will be the first one to be expelled.

"Fufu~ please answer me Sensei."
"I am sorry, but I am not allowed to answer that."
"Fufu~ it's no problem."
"Anyways, since no one else seems to have any questions, I wish you best of luck for high school life."

Saying that, he left the classroom.
Many students surrounded the loli while a bald guy who looks similar to a pornstar started heading towards the teacher's podium.

Well, the people paying attention to them was a pitiful number of 5-6. Most of the students started looking my way and looked like wanted to talk to me. I could glance a snake like guy who was sitting besides me ready to ask for my autograph.

So as any good person, I flashed a smile and,...
"Sorry, I have a really urgent business. So... bye bye!"

And ran away from the class. The loli was looking down at me though, with her smug smile and 'Fufu~'. As long as she doesn't want to get close to Kiyotaka, I am fine. But if she does......

(In class D)
(Ayanokoji PoV)

Okay. Breathe in, breathe out. I have practiced introducing myself several times in front of Sakura. Flash a smile, be confident, tell them that I am good at sports or anything related to music like guitar or piano, and boom! I will make a lot of friends.

But I caught on at something I didn't noticed before after seeing Hirata's introduction. If I do that, girls will start fawning over me like they are currently fawning over Hirata. And I am the most handsome and cute person in the world. (Idiot sincerely believes in that because his girlfriend says so.)

I don't want a massacre.

I have to make my introduction as forgettable as I can. I have to counter the effects of my looks. But... What about making friends?

No. I will still be able to make some friends. I have already talked with some guys due to the bandage. Akito seems to be a good guy. Ike seems to be a good guy. Yamauchi though... he was making fun of me. It should not reach Sakura's ears or I don't know what will happen.

Why is it that I feel having a yandere girlfriend as internet-sensei calls it and trying to make friends and worrying about their lives at the same time is giving me a headache? I have never felt headache even when performing the most difficult tasks of white room. And why did that man not teach me communication skills despite throwing in useless skills like Tea Ceremony?

That man was an idiot.

"Hey- it's your turn."
"Ah."

Hirata broke me away from my thoughts. Okay. Let's make my introduction as forgettable as possible.

"Well …… Um, my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. The, er… there’s nothing particular about me, I will do my best to get along with everyone, uh, nice to meet you.”

Yes. No girl will bother me now. I mentally pumped my fist in victory. Eh? But... Why is everyone staring at me wide-eyed?

"T-t-t-traitor!" Ike suddenly called me traitor. Why? We know each other for barely an hour and you call me traitor? How is that possible?

Why is everyone gasping? Why are many girls blushing and averting their eyes?

Hirata? Why are even you averting your eyes? I thought you will be my hero. Traitor.

Even the rude girl who didn't give me her name is hiding her face with her book while occassionally peeking at me.

"Umm, why is everyone reacting like that?"
"Fufu~ Ayanokoji-boy. I must thank you for showing me such an interesting sight."

The blonde rich guy gave me an amusing grin and turned his face mirror towards me.

"H-how?"
The bandage has fell off. And my cheek had the clear lipstick mark which Sakura gave me.

It cannot happen! How did it fell off? It can only happen if the bandage Sakura gave me were defective.

She planned this!

M-my peaceful life-chan is doomed!