Ch. 3

DDOT

Harlem, NY

1:43pm

Jada wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the day yesterday. I was lowkey mad because talking to her had a nigga feeling... idk.... nice?

I decided to take matters into my own hands and buy her snacks and other shit that would make a girl happy (had to ask around)

I ran into Target and grabbed a shopping cart. I then bought hella snacks and some other things to make her day.

Breezy forced me to buy her mad lip glosses. I looked gay as hell looking for them.

I got 2 seperate boxes and looked up how to decorate it. I then started taking pictures:

I walked all the way to her house with the 2 boxes and knocked, no banged on her door

I walked all the way to her house with the 2 boxes and knocked, no banged on her door. With my foot.

"HOE OPEN UP" I screeched as I banged continuously.

"Bro what THE HELL you want" Tay opened the door annoyed.

"Oh, it's you" he laughed.

"YO CORNY ASS DONE REALLY BOUGHT HA SHIT??" he said in shock.

I sucked my teeth and pushed past him.

"Aye bruh lemme see what you got first" he told me.

I opened both boxes and he went loco.

"YOU GOT HER A WEED BOX?" he shouted in a quiet tone.

"Sure did" I rubbed my hands together and started cheesing.

"Man now I wish I was a bitch" he sighed and lead me to Jada's room.

"JHIT YOU HAVE A VISTOR" he yelled as he went walking to his.

"And Ddot, don't b tryna get freaky cause I see da look in them fat ass eyes of yours" he pointed sternly at me.

I mocked him and opened Jada's door.