Ch. 30

JADA GREEN

Ddot's has been blowing my phone up with paragraphs of how much he's sorry and how much he misses me. It's been almost a month since he wanted to cause bs in my house.

I had told Dd I wanted to keep things cool so it wouldn't cause any more problems and he took it actually well!!

He's now dating some girl named crystal. I don't know all the details but ian even gone hold you she ugly as FUCK. It is what it is.

Notti and Eva living they best fucking life a happy couple like 🙄

And Jakobe moved to Florida 💔

As of right now it's just me and Tay holding onto what we got left. It's not like we all stopped talking, it's just not the same since everyone's "booed" up.

The bell rang for us to leave for dismissal.

"JADA BITCH" Notti yelled as he zoomed down the hallway towards me.

"It's called excuse me bitch" some girl said as Notti pushed her to get to me.

"It's called watch who the fuck you talking to" I looked her up and down as Notti put his arm around me. She walked away whispering.

"Now what you want?" I looked at him.

"So, like... if Eva asks where I'm at... SAY YOU DON'T KNOW." she shook me aggressively.

"What did y-" I tried to speak.

"ETHAN!!" I heard her yell as she came out of the science room.

"GOTTA GO" he kissed my cheek and ran the opposite direction I was walking in.

Did he jus-

"Jada where is Ethan at?" Eva asked mad as we walked out of the school doors.

I just shrugged.

She sighed.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"I got sent ss of him talking about another girl" she shook her head.

"Wym by that" I laughed not understanding the problem.

"Like saying he jackin ha and wanting to tap that" she rolled her eyes.

"Yo what? Who sent it to you?" I laughed again not taking her serious.

"Idfk!! Some random number." she hit her hands onto her side.

It fell quiet as we walked past the deli.

"What if it's breeze" she gave me a hard side eye.

"Nah couldn't be" I cringed at the thought of her.

"Anyway, why would he be talkin to her?" I raised a brow at the stupid thought Eva had.

"Word be spreading around quick you know this!!! A friend of a friend of a FRIEND could've sent her ds" she demanded.

"U tried to talk to him?" we got to my doorsteps.

"Yeah. But every time I brought it up, he'd run. That's how I know the messages are true" she said as she looked down upset.

"Dtn Eva. We don't need em anyway" I smiled at her as we walked in. She huffed and smiled back.

"You right" she clicked her tongue, and we went up to my room.

"AYE B- where he at?" I said as I swung Tay's door open.

"Wasn't he out yesterday?" Eva stood behind me.