Convincing

I locate Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke and Shunshin to them-- they were in a restaurant, and it seemed like they just go their food. I give a wave as I sit myself.

The days pass relatively quickly and before I know it it's 8am and I'm at training ground 6, both teams there and ready-- even though Shikamaru looked ready to fall asleep at any given moment, which was relatable.

Asuma claps his hand, "Alright! The goal is Sakura vs. Team 8 and 10. First one to render the other opponent(s) unmoveable by knockout wins!"
All six of them start speaking at once, Ino silences them and speaks, "What? That's totally unfair don't you think?"

Asuma and Kurenai give each other a glance, "Maybe so, but that's alright, right Sakura dear?" Kurenai says.

I shrug, "I don't care..."

They nod and take a few steps back, "Go!"

I shunshin into the forest, getting started on the plan I had come up with a few days ago.

I make two clones and start setting up traps, listening closely for any bugs. Then I summon Sutorōku and Shiryoku. "Shiryoku, please keep an eye out, give me updates if they start heading my way or if you can see them making a plan I should be worried about-- Sutorōku stay nearby and out of sight, I'll probably need you soon."

They both nod and get to work. I place some of the last seals and then shunshin onto the field, "What's wrong, you guys aren't doing anything. If I was an enemy I'd have escaped."

Shino raises his arm and sends a flurry of bugs at me as Shikamaru starts attacking with his shadows.

I grin and plant my feet firmly into the floor- allowing his shadow to take me over and quickly send a pulse of chakra into the bugs, which started falling one by one. Shikamaru narrowed his eyes, studying my face.

Choji became big and before I knew it was rolling toward me. I shoot wood out of my feet into the floor- no one could see it- and force myself down, pulling myself with my chakra.

I shunshin after finding the shadow grip had been lost and throw a roundhouse kick at Kiba- who unfortunately never saw it coming.

He falls to the floor with a thump and Hinata starts to throw punches and kicks at me.

I carefully fight, placing my feet in certain places and dodging and blocking a certain way to avoid Shikamaru and Ino's attacks.

Hinata manages to catch me off guard when I was focused on dodging a shadow, and shoves me towards the floor while coming in for another blow, I bite my lip and do a forward somersault popping up just to almost run into Choji, who's throwing a punch at me with a large hand.

I teleport into the forest and wait patiently.

Shino's bugs —he had very few left— find me within a few minutes and I hear them running my way. I pull out my staff and take a deep breath, getting into a fighting stance.

Choji, along the way, steps onto a light seal- I shunshin behind him, swinging my staff at his neck and aiding it with chakra, he takes a few wobbly steps forward before falling. A pulling sensation lets me know that Shikamaru caught me in his shadows again.

My eyes scan the forest for a moment before I make eye contact with Sutorōku and he flies out, grabbing a surprised Shikamaru and pulling him away to somewhere.

His shadow control stops abruptly-- just as Ino reaches me and throws a punch at my jaw.

I coat it with chakra, sweep her feet, and bring up a beam of wood as she falls- it hits her head and she passes out.