022

🛑🛑🤚🏽 STOP & VOTE NOW ! 🤚🏽🛑🛑
(Don't be a ghost reader)

Few Days Later

Rome and Safir entered their family owned gun range. As always we greet the customers, made small talk with the employees before heading to the back of the establishment. Outside of the street life they were associated with they had a few legit business investments including a real estate company that Amir ran, a barbershop and car dealership.

They walked to the end of the hallway to a " utility
closet", at least that's what it looked like on the outside. However once the code was entered it opened to like . This was a spot we used for meetings when business needed to be helped but we couldn't make it to the warehouse. Employees were never allowed behind these doors.

We entered the large space; KD sat off to the side of the room smoking a cigar while Redz was fiddling with his phone smoking a blunt. "Yo yo," I said walking deeper into the room towards my father dapping him up then Redz. Rome did the same.

"Sup Saf... Rome," he looked around us. "Where Amir?"

"He said he had a meeting so he running behind. I'll catch him up if he can't make it." Safir answered.

KD nodded as he put his cigar out. "Ight so let's get to it then. I already put some fillers out to see if someone could possibly be coming at us but nothing yet." He said.

"I did find out something bout the jawn Mu got into it with," Redz placed Safir an envelope. He quickly opened it shifting through the contents.

"Wait, she got into it with someone? I was just with her ass she ain't say nothing."

"You was just with her ? When ?" Redz asked.

"Yesterday...Tuesday. Mari swim class."

"Wait, don't his dad be at them things" KD asked.

Rome shrugged. "Yea but we've only ran into each other a few times Mari goes twice a week. I only go to one class." He explained.

"I still can't believe Alora was in a relationship with that nigga. He literally the complete opposite of anything Nigga I seen her with." Safir said

. Monty didn't come from the hood. His mother was a judge while his late father was an big time investor. He was born with a sliver spoon in his mouth, everything he had was passed down to him; money, companies. He never really had to lift a finger for anything he got.

Safir wrote Monty off as an experiment because he was nothing like her type. She was known to date scammers, hood niggas really. She went off to Atlanta and did a whole 360.

"I said the same shit," Amir said walking into the den. "She was just doing shit."

Rome laughed, he didn't understand how she went from street nigga to company nigga either but it was none of his business either.

"Nigga iont know why you laughing. You let a corporate nigga take ya chick." Redz shook his head all dramatic.

KD laughed. Redz always messed with Rome about Alora. Everyone was just so sure the two would end up together so imagine their surprise when she went away to school and came home with a boyfriend.

Rome sucked his teeth, "Pops, mind ya business.

Amir chuckled. "Lay of my mans. He ain't sweating no Monty." he said in Romes defense. "And ain't." He agreed.

"What I miss ?"

"Here," Rome passed him the envelope. "Shit on the the girl from the bar."

"Nina right? I already did my research on shawty. I'm waiting to hear back bout where she lay her head, where she works the whole nine." he told them.