Beatrix Graham Laurier

"Rise and shine Mistress!"
"Ummm... Let me sleep Rebecca for 5 more minutes."
"Wake up miss! You will be punished if you went late for training!"

On the word of punishment, I immediately woke up.

"Jeez! You really hate bittergourd huh?"
"Yikes! I hate it."

I looked at my hot personal maid staring out of the window and patting her lap gesturing me to get my ears cleaned!

Rebecca
Identity: Personal Maid
Race: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 18
HP: 100,000
MP: 500,000 (+1,000 regeneration per minute)
Mana Nature: Water
Specialisation: Assassination
Master: Beatrix Graham Laurier

I smiled at her and laid my head on her lap. Fwah~ Getting your ears cleaned feels so good~

It's been 15 years since I have isekai'd into this world of 'Cute and Fluffy Romance'.

At first, I was extremely sad to be away from my family. I was just sleeping while playing the game and the next moment, I suddenly got reincarnated as a baby girl in a magical world.

By now, I have fully adapted as a young noble lady, but my preference is still girls.

'Beatrix Graham Laurier'

The overpowered and final boss villainess of the otome game with action RPG elements, 'Cute and Fluffy Romance'. Though it was not cute and fluffy in the slightest. It was an incredibly hard game which only about a 1000 people had cleared despite 500M+ download.

Anyway, I am quite thankful that I got reincarnated as this overpowered and sexy villainess rather than any other character, whether male or female.

And many may think that I was devasted by being reincarnated as a girl and losing my 'little brother', but that's not true.

Because now I can have a Yuri Harem!

I have beautiful and cute maids serving me, enough power to insult the Emperor and get away with it. And I am the strongest in the world!

Beatrix Graham Laurier

Race: Immortal Goddess ('Eater')
Gender: Female

Identity: Duchess of Laurier Dukedom, Owner of Navier's Conglomerate, Master of Demon Queen and entire Demon race

HP: 999,999,999,999,999(+100,000,000 regeneration per second)

Mp: 999,999,999,999,999(+500,000,000 regeneration per second)

Mana Natures: Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Lightning, Dark

Specialisation: Large Area Magic, Long range magic, Short range magic, Teleportation, Magic Absorption, Assassination, Barier, Sealing, Magic-Swordsmanship, Appraisal, Mind Control, Spatial Magic (Dark)

Familiars: 1. Ryu (Same mana natures as Beatrix, can summon Elemental Dragons)
2. Pico (Same mana natures as Beatrix, can summon Elemental Phoenixes)
3. Eagie (Eagle- Dark attribute)

Extra: Obtained Evil God 'Eater', Demon God's Eye, Divine Sealer Sword, Heaven's Shield, Divine Seal

Apparently, the war with Demon Country has ended just some months before my mother got pregnant with me. She had sealed an evil god which once almost ate the whole planet some million years ago.

She was a magic lover and didn't mind using forbidden methods to become more powerful.

And because the evil god was sealed in mother, and it didn't have a mind of itself, it merged with me in the womb, making me the new evil goddess 'Eater'. Of course, it was the goal of mother. She had acquired various questionable resources to make me the strongest, as she knew that she would die due to use of several forbidden magic.

As soon as I was born, she died due to separation from the evil god. Father, who loved mother despite her madness for magic, became a cold person, never showing love to me.

But he wasn't a bad guardian. He trained me in everything, despite being cruel to have me eat bittergourd for the whole day whenever I was lazy to train.

He had killed the previous Demon King, but spared everyone else by making the new Demon Queen, the next strongest demon, my slave and essentially giving me control over the whole demon race. Apparently in demon race, the person with the largest mana pool automatically becomes the King or Queen and no other demon can disobey their command.

Then he hired only maids so that there is no man around me. They were also trained to serve me with the best of their abilities.

Mom's dragon has given me an egg to me to raise him. And with my strongest magic, he also became the strongest.

Then there is the spirit summoning stone of legendary Phoenix.

Mother and Father has given me everything before leaving the world to make me the strongest so I could live the most comfortable life.

Ah yes. Father passed away an year ago due to mana poisoning that he had been suffering for years due to having sex with mother.

So now, I am a bored immortal goddess who is impossible to kill, as I have obtained the Heaven's Shield that the heroine was supposed to acquire to defend against me, along with Divine Seal which was the item that could seal the villainess after her HP drops to 100,000.

In the original plot, she wanted the crown prince for herself as she became Yandere for him after he comforted her when father died. But I have my girls! I am just going to do everything I want!

Sigh. I have to attend the academy from tomorrow when the plot which I don't know for the most will start.