The Heroine's PoV

I was just a normal woman in her 20s, working as a writer.

My most recent project was writing the script for a very famous RPG Otome game, 'Cute and Fluffy Romance'. My boss said to make an undefeatable boss, and I did a great job in it.

When I was run over by Truck-kun, I wanted to be reincarnated as the Villainess.

But just my bad luck, I reincarnated as the Heroine!!!!

I was screaming in my head while glaring at my reflection in the mirror.

Uggh! The character artist made her beautiful and sexy, almost on the same level as that Villainess Goddess!

What if she suddenly thinks that I am a threat to stealing HER Crown Prince and tries to get rid of me???

In the novel, the heroine didn't fight the Villainess for that stupid prince, she fought because the Villainess wanted to kill her because that stupid prince was attracted to her beauty and asking for her help!

That stupid ungrateful douchbag! You have a goddess that is simping over you! Just enjoy your life with her!

But that egoistical stupid prince couldn't stand it that his fianceé was infinite times stronger than him and just a little Yandere for him! He was blaming her for killing the ladies, but it was because of his stupid plan to try to use his non-existent charm on them to gain their power against her!

Most of the ladies didn't even like him, simply because everyone knew that the Hero and SSS+ rank Witch's daughter, the master of the Demon Queen, the owner of Dragon King, the Villainess would be the true ruler!

No one wanted to make her their enemy! But he was the reason that they were killed!

If not for the Divine Shield that the heroine found accidentally when she was young, she would be dead!

I never hated a character I made with such passion.

The game was so popular because of the terrific gameplay, the unbeatable and liked Yandere final boss, a heroine having deathflags at each and every turn, and that hated Male Lead!

The intentionally spoiler ending, where instead of a 'living happily after that with the prince after dealing with the Villainess', she actually killed the ML Prince was one of the main reason it became so popular!

I was grinning madly when writing the end scene.

But now, that heroine is me. And from the memories I just got, I don't have that shield!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Fuck this shit! I ain't going to the Academy! I am just a baron's daughter afterall! I will not give the entrance exam, and after killing the cliché abusive father of the heroine, I will just write books from my old world annonymously and gain enough money to live in luxury!

Even though I know how to complete the game, I don't want to die since I have no plot armour called Divine Shield!

I am sure that there is some other reincarnator besides me, and I wouldn't blame them from taking it because it is the only thing that can save you from getting killed directly.

Why? Just why did I do not reincarnate as the Villainess!!!? And why the hell as the Heroine!!!