ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ + ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ

Panic. That's all she could say she felt in a moment where she knew she fucked it. Nothing happened , Nothing happened. She repeated it over and over again her eyes screwed shut as she refused to face the reality that she wasn't in her own bed. God no this isn't fair not me not now not never.

She remembered what happened, she was drunk her hotel was far away and June had left with one of Carlos's friends meaning... Carlos had told her to come back to the hotel with him and... he'd sleep on the couch in the lounge! She opened her eyes in excitement realizing she was in the room alone, she sighed as she threw her head back into the soft pillow.

Even though she's sure nothing happened last night, she couldn't believe she had made things slightly more complicated by sleeping over at Carlos's. She reached over the nightstand grabbing her phone which had been attached to Carlos's charger, the first thing she did was check the time, it was six-thirty and her flight would be at ten she needed to leave, part of her wanted to wake him up she knew he wouldn't mind taking her to the airport but another part of her didn't want to confront him after her drunken acts, she'd check her messages when she got back to her own hotel for now she needed to leave. She looked down at her attire and realized she was wearing one his hoodies and shorts, this was a questionable attire to walk around a five star hotel in, she would be better off putting on the clothes she wore last night.

She tried to be as quiet as possible as she slipped out the bedroom into the small living room area of the hotel room, on the couch was Carlos in a pile of blankets and pillows she felt bad for not even leaving a note but she'd shoot him a text once she was in the cab.

She felt like she was doing a walk of shame as she walked down to the foyer of the fancy hotel , the desk manager had looked at her in a weird way when she had asked if he could get her a taxi, he ultimately felt bad for her and ended up caving in sending her a shuttle.

Once she was inside she realized how bad of a hangover she'd have later on when the events of the night before properly soaked in, for the meantime she would check her messages and emails from work and of course at the top of her iMessages was June.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲🦋

𝗗𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝗹𝘆
𝟯:𝟰𝟱

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸?
𝟰:𝟱𝟬

𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝗺 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝟰:𝟱𝟱

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀'𝘀
𝟳:𝟬𝟮

𝗜𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘅
𝟳:𝟬𝟯

𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪???
𝟳:𝟭𝟬

𝗘𝗪 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀, 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝟳:𝟭𝟮

𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀, 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲
𝟳:𝟭𝟰

𝗜𝗱𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲
𝟳:𝟭𝟲

𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝟳:𝟭𝟳

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝗱𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝟳:𝟭𝟵

She exited her and June's chat replying to a few other messages before her finger hovered a certain contact that had a few new  unopened messages, she thought twice on whether she should open them, in the end her intrusive thoughts one anyway causing her to open the chat

𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼

𝗜  𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝟭:𝟯𝟵
sᴇᴇɴ
𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟭:𝟰𝟬
sᴇᴇɴ
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲  𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝟭:𝟱𝟳
sᴇᴇɴ

She sighed before she shut the chat closing her eyes to take a moment to breath, she hated how lando didn't know what he wanted, he was all over the place, but she'd be lying if she said she still didn't love him because deep in her heart she knew she did. But she wasn't going to wait around for him to decide what he wanted not  when she had other people willing to give her the attention she deserved.

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀🌶

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘆𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹😂
𝟳:𝟮𝟵

𝗪𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝟳:𝟯𝟬

𝗫𝘅
𝟳:𝟯𝟮