(Grim-Sama 2✨) Football ⚽✨

GRIM'S POV

"Yes!!! Finally Today is the day" I shouted out excitement. "What's with wrong with this day?" Baal asked who suddenly appear behind me. "Fnya!!! Can you stop doing that you annoying Demon!💢" "How about...No~" said Baal as he started doing the thing that i dispose about it, rubbing my belly with his disgusting hands 🙃.

"Stop it!!!😾😾💢💢" I shouted out angrly at the demon. "Aww..but you are soft and fluffy" said Baal who was surrounded in flower petals beam. I then started blowing him away with my flame making me escape in his grip.

I ran so fast towards the Heartslabyul dorm hoping to loss Baal as i arrived there i saw Ace and Deuce were painting the roses. "Wow! What are you doing Grim why are you trying to hide under my shirt?!" Asked Ace but I ignored him completely. "Grim are you okay? Why do you looked so pale" Deuce asked in a curious tone.

'Aww Deuce 🙄 if only you know that I burned Baal's with my flame for protection' I thought as i was clinging to Ace who was trying to remove me under his shirt. "There you are~" Speak of the devil himself Baal appeared infront of us making the us jumped scared to life while he was laughing amused.

"STOP F**KING DOING THAT BAAL!!💢" Shouted Ace, "YEAH YOU ALMOST GIVE US A HEART ATTACK 💢" Said Deuce as we were Glaring at the laughing Demon.
"Gomen~ it's just your faces are f**king priceless" said Baal who continue laughing.

We busted out raging as we started attacking Baal but in the end he just no more like throw us at the middle of the sea, Note to myself to never challenge him or else meet my end.

"Now guys since we are all here how about we start playing our game" said Ace as me and Deuce agree while Baal looked confused. "What do you mean?" Asked Baal, "Grim didn't you tell Baal about we decided playing today?" Asked Deuce as he looked at me. "Well duh how could I tell him when he keeps rubbing my belly with his disgusting hands" I said angry but I regret bring that topic up.

Baal was looking starly sparkling as he started attacking me with belly rubs, after Six hours of stoping Baal for rubbing his disgusting hands on me we explain him about the game, We were gonna play football at our dorm along with the ghosts, me and the Duos against Baal and the ghosts.

I know it was a bad idea but last week when Dad was praising Baal about his excellencies on sports and physical attack (more like torturing Baal with Yoru as punishment for doing his work well which they don't know and Baal was running away from Mihawk during those miserable torture) we wanted to show him how much we are better than him.

"Are you sure about this?" Asked Baal as he looked at us, "Yeah! Be prepared to loss under the hand of the great Grim Greatest of all" I said in determination. "Very well no hard feelings then in the end don't go of crying~" Baal said in a cocky tone as we began playing which was very hard to score any goal!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Crowley's POV

Yes another day like any other day at the college, I was just layin- working around graciously in the morning when suddenly out of nowhere an important letter had arrived so began to read it.

___________________________________________

Dear Crowley

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and thank you so much for taking care of my son in his lessons, he has been doing great in his studies and expect him to take care the future heir in the family.
I just wanted to tell you that I will be coming at your College at 6:00 for a new educational system project that we decide at the 'educational system councilor'