Valentine's special ❣️ (Late)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Author's note;

The following story does not take part of any other chapter, this is just one of those special chapter that I make. hope you enjoy the long ride.

After since just know I die from embarrassment, please don't forget to tell me how i did in this chapter and if the any word that i misspelled feel free to comment ❤️🪦

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mihawk's POV

It was early in the morning as i woke up and began doing my daily routine as usual while letting my beloved son sleep on the bed with Baal who was squashing the poor raccoon in bliss but neither than less it was still normal to see them like that, just as i finished my morning workout and refreshing myself i began making breakfast for those two.

"Good morning Dracule-san" "Howdy there buddy" "Good morning~ hmm smells yummy" Both of the three ghost that we had been living with them for a long time appeared infront of me as they greet me happly. "Good morning to you three" i greet them back as continue making breakfast along the Ghosts that didn't waste time to help me with.

"Ohh! I'm so excited today!" Said one of the ghosts, "hmm? Why so?" I asked curiously since i didn't pay any mind to check on my phone or calendar. "Oh gosh Dracule-san don't tell me you don't know what today is?!" Said the other ghost as they gasped suprised while I didn't reacted to any of that.

"Is there something special about this day if i may asked?" I looked at the ghost with bored face as i stare at them, "Yes it is today is Valentine's day" "Don't tell me you don't know about it already?!" Said the Ghosts as you felt myself pale in the inside while bored on the outside cause of that horrible memory that flash through my mind which made me despise this day and event itself.

Flash back...................

"Hawkeye ~ look what I have got for you in this special day ~❤️"

"Eww!! Disgusting not cute at all you old man!!" Said perona as she flew away leaving me with the red hair idiot.

"What the hell!!" Said Zoro as he ran away with disgust face after witness something he shouldn't have seen with his pure eyes. Mihawk felt his colours all drained

............................................................................

Back to reality

"No thanks i hate valentine day" i said without hesitation making the Ghosts shock "What No way?!! Why?!!" They were asking me many questions but ignored them as i place everything in it's rightfully order just in time to see the two awake, Grim was grumbling while glaring at the demon while Baal was beaming happly.

"Good morning dad" "Good morning Master" said both the two as the took there sits. "Good morning, how was your two sleep today?" I asked but i already knew there answer earlier.
"It was Great~/terrible!" Said both of them, i let out a soft chuckled as we proceed having our breakfast in peace.

Time skip..........

"Baal you idiot!! I'm gonna murder you for stealing my favorite pudding!!" Shouted out Grim angry as he yelp towards the demon choking the hell out of Baal who was laughing, "Aww~ come on it was just a small pudding besides you still have 20 cups of pudding in the fridge so why bother getting mad over one cup" said Baal as he manages to struggle from Grim's grip while began rubbing my son's belly making Grim fuming in anger.