Chapter 1

It's weekend and I was making launch for my husband when he yelled my name from upstairs.
Taehyung : Y/N COME HERE NOW.
I was running upstairs to our shared bedroom as I heard him calling me but suddenly I felt dizzy and was about fall but I quickly grabbed the railing. I was standing in staircase as my head was spinning and I can't even see anything clearly. Then I heard him yelling my name again.
Taehyung : Y/N WERE ARE YOU? ARE DEAD OR WHAT?
I held the wall for support and slowly started walking towards our room. As soon as I entered inside the room I felt sharp pain in my left cheek and my face turned to the right. Tears started falling from my eyes as I felt the hard slap. I looked up with teary eyes and saw my husband Kim Taehyung standing in front of me. His eyes were full of anger.
Taehyung : How many times I have to tell you to come in one call?
He asked angrily clenching his jaw and I gulped because of fear
Y/n : Ta-Taehyung I was about to come bu-
Taehyung : SHUT UP. I don't have any time to hear your nonsense. You already wasted my time. Anyways where is my black jacket I can find it anywhere.
Oh no I'm dead now. I just give it to laundry in the morning.
Y/n : Umm... Tae-Taehyung that jacket was dirty s-so I send it to the laundry.
I again felt the sharp pain in my cheeks. Yes he slapped me again and this time I fell on the ground and my head bumped into the bedside table. Taehyung grabbed my hair and pulled it harshly making me face him. I groaned in pain as my head was already hurting.
Taehyung : Do not touch my things without my permission did you get it?
He asked me with gritted teeth but I wasn't able to response as the pain is to much for me.
Taehyung : I SAID DID YOU GET IT?
He pulled my heir more tightly I scream before nodding my head.
Taehyung : I want words.
Y/n : Ye-yes...
He hummed in response and let go of my hair before while push me harshly.
Taehyung : Do you know you're just spoil my whole mood. I want to go on a date with my new girlfriend wearing that jacket but you... 'he bent down to my level and harshly grab my cheeks' you Y/n you just spoiled it. I know you did it on purpose because you're jealous of my girlfriends. They all are much more beautiful than you. And you look at your self such a cry baby. You can never reach their level. You are nothing but a waste. Why don't you just die so that I can live my life peacefully.
After saying those hurtful words he leave my cheeks and went out of the house. I lay down on the cold floor crying my heart out. He want me die. My husband wants me to die. The man I love the most doesn't want me in his life. It's been six months since me and Taehyung get married. It's a arrange marriage. Our fathers were best friends so I know him from childhood and loved him since then. My mum died when I was little. My father was my only parent and he died after one month of my marriage. And now I have no one in this world except for my husband Taehyung. I love him so much that I can do anything for him. I want to spend my whole life with him but sadly he doesn't want me. Taehyung was a playboy. He had lots of girls who wondered around him well he still has. He wanted to enjoy his life like a spoil kid. Mans are real bitch. He doesn't want to marry me but his father forced him. And since then he started hate me. He's cold and rude towards me. Beat me abuse me and saying harsh words to me becames his everyday routine. But I don't know why my love towards him doesn't even reduce a bit. Days passed and I found myself loving him more. It's sounds really weird but I don't know why I love my abusive husband this much. Maybe because of his loving and caring behaviour towards others. I signed and get up from the floor. I guess it's time to set him free. I made my mind I'll divorce him and give him the life he wanted though it'll hurt me as I wanted to spend my whole life with him but it's okay nothing is important than his happiness. And I also can't take this pain anymore I can't see him with different girls every day it hurts me like hell. I walk down stairs to finished my cooking I left before he called me. I was cooking for both of us but now I have to cook only for me as my husband went to a so called date with his new girlfriend. I don't know why but I felt really dizzy now a days. I finished cooking and placed the dishes on the table. Actually I also cooked for him what if he felt hungry after coming back. I finished eating alone and went to leaving room to watch tv while waiting for Taehyung. How badly I wished to have dinner with my husband every night cuddling with him before sleeping gives him morning kisses hugs him tightly after he cames back home spend our free times together go on holidays with him make sweet and beautiful memories but it will remain my wish for the rest of my life. Suddenly the front door opened revealing my handsome cute rude jerk bitch idiot abusing husband. He directly went towards the bedroom ignoring my presence like always. Yeah Kim Taehyung at least notice me for once. I slowly get up from the couch and followed him to the room. He went inside the room and I stand in front of the door. He was humming a song with his deep beautiful voice. He looks happy right now but sadly the I wasn't the reason of his happiness.
Y/n : H-Hi... 'I said in a low tone his smile faded he looks toward me with annoying eyes. I'm I that annoying to him?'
Taehyung : What?
Y/n : I-I have prepared dinner for you
Yo-You can eat if you're hungry.
Taehyung : Do I look like a crazy person to you Y/n who will eat trash. Your cooking is nothing but trash. And how many times I have to tell you that don't spoil my mood. I was in a very good mood but your face ruined it.
After saying those he went inside the bathroom slamming the door harshly. Tears started to fall from my eyes as soon as he closed the door.
Y/n : You don't have to see this face anymore Taehyung I'm leaving you just stay happy.
I picked up my phone and called Taehyungs sister Alyssa. She's so nice she treat my like her own sister. She picked up after two rings.
Alyssa : Hello?
Y/n : L-Lisa... *I call her Lisa*
Alyssa : Oh Y/nee how are you baby?
Y/n : Lisa I need your help.
Alyssa : What happened? Are you OK? Did he beat you again? Jus-Just tell me Y/n
Y/n : Lisa I'm giving Taehyung di-divorce can you please help me arranging the papers.
Alyssa : Huh... 'she was confused at first but then she sign' I knew this day will come. He doesn't deserve you. It's okay baby I will help you to divorce my brother. Tomorrow I'll come to your house. We'll go to lawer after that.
Y/n : Tha-Thank you.
I quickly hung up the call and burst into tears. Taehyung came out of the bathroom went towards the bed and lay down before closing his eyes he didn't even glance at me. I turn off the light and also lay down beside him. After sometimes I heard soft snoring sound from him he fell asleep. I turned towards him and hugged his sleeping figure while crying.
Y/n : I'm leaving you Taehyung I'm leaving you for you happiness. 'I hugged him tight and started crying more' why don't you love me like I do? Is it too hard to love me back? I don't want to leave you but I have to. I can't live without you Taehyung I can't please love me please just once.
I whispered everything everything knowing he was sleeping and wasn't hear me. I just wanted to let everything out.
Taehyung : Done crying? ' He said and I flinched. He was awake all the time? Did he heard everything I said to him? Oh no what should I do now? He push me away and sit staring. He looked into my eyes as his gaze was trying to pull my soul out from me.
Y/n : Taehyung I was jus-
Taehyung : You disturb my sleep I have office tomorrow I have lots of work to do unlike you and your disgusting tears ruin my t-shirt. 'He said gritting his teeth. He get up from the bed and hold my arm tightly. He harshly pulled me out of bed. I fell on the floor and groaned as it hurt my knees.'
Taehyung : This is the perfect place for you sleep on the floor trash.
With that he again laid on bed and turn towards another direction. His back was facing my side
Taehyung : And about loving you it's not hard for me it's impossible for me. No one will love a trash like you. I don't even know why you exist, just die.
I didn't said anything just lay on the clod floor while shivering and crying. It's okay Y/n it will and soon. After saying those to my self I close my eyes and fell asleep.