Chapter 5

Days passed and months also. My days started with her kisses and nights sleeping with Y/n in my arms and it turned into my habit a beautiful habit. I started reading her eyes her eyes always revealed her feelings. At first I only saw fear and pain in her eyes but now I saw care and too much respect towards me in her orbs. After doing so much bad things to her she still respected me which makes me respect her back also. I didn't abuse her rise my voice towards her now. I stopped all the bad things I had done to her before. In weekends she glued with me all the day. We spent our day cuddling and watching movies. To be honest I started enjoying my life more then before. But I still act cold towards her cause I don't want her to know that I started liking to be with her. And I notice one thing Y/n was becoming paler and paler day by day. I once saw her taking lots of medicines and when I asked her if she's ill she said she is okay those are just vitamins.
I opened my eyes and saw Y/n peacefully sleeping in my arms. Well she slept late last night maybe that's why she hasn't woken up yet. I looked at her sleeping face. She's sleeping with a pout
Taehyung : Cute 'I mumbled' wait... did I just called her cute!? No what are you saying Taehyung she isn't cute at all remember she ruined your life.
Don't know why I started feeling angry and pushed her head from my chest. She wake up at the movement and opened her eyes. She looked at me with sleepy eyes then smile
Y/n : Good morning hubby....
I felt my anger washed away seeing her cute grin. What is happening to me? She come closer to my face and give a peak on my cheeks. I smiled automatically at her action but quickly realized it and turned my face cold before she saw my reaction.
Y/n : How did you woke up before me today.. wait what time is it... Oh my gosh it's eight already you're late for office... It's my fault I shouldn't force you to watch that movie till late night.
She was about to get up from the bed but I stopped her holding her wrist
Taehyung : It's okay I took a day off today.
Y/n : What? Why? Are you ill? Tell me where are you feeling pain?
She panicked and place her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. I grabbed her wrist and gently removed her hand from my forehead
Taehyung : Don't be anxious I'm totally fine. I just took her day off because we achieved a big project yesterday so I gave all the employees and myself a day off to enjoy the day and besides tomorrow is weekend so they could enjoy double holiday.
Y/n : Oh... actually I never saw you took day off after marriage so I panicked thinking you were ill.

Y/ns Pov
I again laid down hugging Taehyung. He took a day off today that's mean I can sleep more. I slowly closed my eyes. Suddenly an idea plopped on my head and all my sleep go away. I looked at Taehyung.
Y/n : Taehyung are sleeping again?
Taehyung : hmm.. no
Y/n : You said you took a day off to enjoy the day right?
Taehyung : Umm..yes
Y/n : Then let's enjoy.... 'he frown and looked at me confusingly' come on let's go out and have some fun.
Taehyung : What? But I don't want to go with you.
Y/n : I know you don't want to go out like a trash like me but this trash is your wife and you. have. to. go. with. me.
Taehyung : But Y/n-
Y/n : Please please.. Taehyung just for today... don't say no after that I will never told you go out with me please just for today
I looked at him with puppy eyes he sign
Taehyung : Fine.
Y/n : Yaay... thank you so much 'I jumped and kissed his cheek' okay now go and take a shower I'm going down to make breakfast.
After making breakfast I came back to the room and was Taehyung was still taking shower. I smirked before walked towards the bathroom and knocked the door
Y/n : Tae baby are you done or you want me to come in and join you in the shower.
I heard him coughing loudly from inside the bathroom. Hehe maybe he choked on his saliva after hearing me. Soon he opened the door and looked at me with burning gaze.
Taehyung : Y/n your being pervert day by day you want me to teach you how to behave.
I smirked and wrapped my arms around his bare neck. I tiptoed and whispered in his ear
Y/n : Sure hubby teach me you have full rights on me you can even punished me tonight.
He again choked on his saliva and I ran to the bathroom before he started beating me I don't want to get beaten by my lovely husband in this early morning. But it's really fun to tease him. He looked more cute when he blushed.