Part 5

Every part of this story can be read as stand-alone as well ;)
____

Arnav and Arush left for office but on their way to AR Arnav got a call from the construction site as some problem has come up so he has to reach there himself to tackle it.

Arnav couldn't take Arush with him obviously for it'd be dangerous. So he thought to drop Arush home and then go to the site. But his little one was in no mood to go home without visiting office.

After much coaxing and even offering him many bribes in terms of toys, his favourite snacks and dessert the boy wouldn't budge.

"Office. Arush is going to office!" He huffed and sat with his arms crossed over his chest with his head turned to the window adorably.

Arnav cursed his stupid genes in those moments for Arush surely inherited his own stubbornness in abundance.

He was amazed gazing at the obstinate look on his son's face and mentally admitted something which he has had multiple times already.

Definitely it's karma ASR for how you troubled your mother in your childhood the same way!

Arush said he wanted to imitate his Papa. Little did he know he was already the ditto little version of his father and Arnav was practically living his own childhood the second time with him.

"Papa, Arush is going to office. Okay?" He mimicked Arnav's adamant look on his face perfectly without knowing. That Arnav who was dumbfounded before found himself smiling and shaking his head.

"As you order, your highness!" Arnav chuckled and started the car again while instructing him to be a good boy he dialled Aman while taking a turn on the road.

Giving strict instructions to his PA to be with Arush like a shadow for he'd be dropping off his son to AR soon.

"Aman, I don't want any negligence. Consider today your holiday. Handover your work to your assistant and you'd be with Arush until I come back to office. Understood? Good. We've reached. Come to the parking lot." He cut the call parking his car at his usual spot and turned his head to his son whose enthusiasm was back.

"Happy now?" Arnav smirked.

Arush bobbed his head smiling wide.

"I'd try to be back asap. Till then you be with Aman uncle. If you need anything you'd ask him. Don't roam around without him. Be a good boy, okay?"

Arush grinned before a scowl formed on his face at his last words.

"I'm a good boy!" He gave him duh expressions.

Arnav snorted.

"Yes you are. But still, don't get angry. Don't play pranks on anyone. Don't eat much sweets either!" Arnav instructed him.

Arush pursed his lips before scrunching his nose just like his mother and nodded pouting.

Arnav smiled at his cuteness before reaching over to ruffle his hairs only for his two fingers to be grabbed by Arush's little hand. That was the only way the boy could stop his father.

"What?" Arnav asked quirking his eyebrow amused.

"Papa, don't mesh Arush hairs. I am going to office!" Arush said incredulously as if Arnav was about to commit a crime.