1: A Cat's Life Begins

warnings: spoilers for Shigaraki Tomura's past.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

情けは人の為にゃんらず

The com-purr-ssion you give to others is the kindness you give to yourself.❞ 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

You're a cat.

No, you don't understand why nor do you know how it happened. One day you were a human and the next, you became a small feline that could barely think straight.

You had paws. Cute, pink, and bean-like paws that, on normal occasions, you would have been compelled to squish and coo at.

But this was your paws. You can't squish it, you can't coo at it. You can only use it to step on the ground and look and realize: wow, you really are a cat, huh? You don't know what you felt about this situation, but you do know that you're not opposed to being a cat, because cats are cute.

Plus, this is just a dream, right? You believed so.

You barely remembered what had happened before all of this. 

You were sure you stayed up late at night, binge reading a fanfic from that one author that you liked. Or maybe you were doing your homework and you fell asleep midway. Actually, there's a chance that you also fainted in the middle of PE Class, since you barely got any sleep and you always seemed to faint at that specific time period.

Those were all your bullshit reasons as to why you were here in your dream world as a cat. They don't make sense now, do they? Yeah, 'cause you don't know how to answer the reason why you're here, either. All you knew was the fact that the moment you opened your eyes— you'd turned into a cat.

Instead of being in your room, you sat in the middle of a dark alley.

So damn creepy. The entire alley was so clear in your eyes. There's a huge dumpster at the side, lots of scraps and spoiled convenience food thrown out, and so much dog poop in 4k graphics.

Was this what they called cat's night vision? You sure as hell weren't seeing through green lenses like a night vision camera, but the fact that the darkness didn't seem to hinder your sight only proved your point: you do have, even just a tiny bit, a night vision. And that's so overpowered. You're practically a god at this point.

If you're an overpowered god trapped within the body of a cat in your dream, what would you do?

You'll explore, damnit!

You had no idea why your brain decided to turn you into a cat, but being a cat (with night vision by the way) for one day sounds adventurous and exciting. You get to explore the places you couldn't when you were a human, and you get to look like an adorable cat as well!

With that thought in mind, you sashayed yourself out the alleyway.

You weren't so graceful in your walk the moment you were near the dumpster. It was difficult to walk when you were trying to avoid those spoiled foods and when you weren't used to using four limbs to walk around.