2| Y/n-神 (Y/n-God)

There was a common misconception amongst religions, that night was the domain of the devil, when it was in fact the domain of God. Heaven was always at night, with stars sparkling in the skies and glittering roads of silver and sparkling diamond buildings. Y/n walked down the streets, his hair now a dark raven color to match the night skies as he admired the buildings of his homeland, not many people lived in the ring of heaven that was his favorite. A special ring created for Light Yagami, the harbinger of justice, the precipice of human godliness, the pillar of power. It was idiotic, but the God had found himself admiring Light with more than keen interest, though it was foolish to ever believe that Light could find true love. Especially with how he treated Misa Amane, who was to be lover in his human life. 

But, Y/n couldn’t help it. He waved his hands and before him fell a small mirage, Light slept in the palace of the eleventh, hidden, ring of heaven. Adorned in ivory sheets with golden thread intertwined in the fabric. He wore a stark white toga with a soft, golden wreath of olive branches as the Greeks wore. The sign of a champion. Gently, Y/n’s hands traced the mirage with feathery light touches, Light’s jawline to his neck… to his chest and stopped at his abdominal muscles. 

“Beautiful…” it was all Y/n thought as he stared at the image of Light’s sleeping figure. That sweet honeyed hue of brown, those enigmatic sepia colored eyes. He was beyond beautiful, beyond gorgeous. Pairing Light's parents together was the greatest achievement of the angelic Cupid. Y/n even considered thanking the demon Asmodeus for his part in the pairing, perhaps he would stroke his ego just a tad.

"Master, have I come at a bad time?” The bluenette from before, Caelus was his name, whispered softly. He was a jealous being, one who admired his god with the utmost fervor and he despised Light Yagami, not for the sake of his countless murders, but for the fact he stole the attention of Caelus’ king so easily. 

Y/n knew this and it was that exact jealousy that made Caelus so valuable to him, it was loyalty beyond words and so, Y/n gifted a kiss on the cheek to melt the blackened heart that was beating in his chest, “Caelus, your presence is never unwanted or disliked within my radius, my blue bird.”

“Kami-sama….” Caelus could only mutter that as Y/n continued admiring his realm, his palace and the Light Yagami sleeping in the mirage before him. He was ignored, Caelus was always ignored when it came to Light, yet still he held his god in pious reverence. Even as he smiled at a devil. “You’re far too kind to that man, your grace.”

“There is no such thing as too much kindness, my darling Caelus.” That was the end of the conversation, for Caelus was whisked away by a request from other angels, no matter how much he wanted to stay with his God, he could not. Y/n continued his trek through the diamondesque world of the eleventh ring, or as Y/n liked to call it “Light’s Ring” , a soft look in his eyes as he made his way to the central palace, where Light resided.