hwang juhee

NAME : HWANG JUHEE (황주희)

POSITION : LEAD RAPPER, VISUAL

BORN : DAEGU, SOUTH KOREA

BIRTH DATE : 14TH JULY 1996

ETHNICITY : KOREAN

NATIONALITY : KOREAN

LANGUAGES : KOREAN, JAPANESE

PERSONALITY

sarcastic. always grinning about something. not afraid to speak her mind. sensitive. encouraging. composed. confident. devoted to the boys, her family and friends. intelligent. quick-witted. trustworthy. a playful puppy.

CHARACTERISTICS

average height. slim. lean. slender fingers. multiple piercings. always has her hair dyed. full lips. a scar above her left eyebrow. sharp eyes. 

HABITS

twisting her rings. playing with her earrings. poking her tongue out to the side. scrunching her nose. raising her eyebrows. speaking in the daegu dialect when mad. putting in her headphones to block the world out.

ORIGIN

despite popular belief, big hit entertainment did in fact have female trainees, but not many of them. hwang juhee had joined the small company in 2010 only a few months after j-hope, unknowingly becoming the fourth member of bts.

 the companies' first girl group glam made their debut in 2012 and whilst juhee did not make the cut, she was not discouraged and simply kept working harder to make her dream.

 around a year before the formation of bts, big hit had encouraged the four female trainees left to join a different entertainment company seeing that glam was not going as well as they had hoped, and due to the fact that they would not be debuting a girl group any time soon. whilst three of the trainees decided to leave big hit, juhee continued to stay and eventually, bang pd had the idea of debuting her in his new boy group. 

thus she became the female member of bangtan sonyeondan.

FACTS

- she trained for three years and was the fourth member to join big hit and thus become a member of bts.

- her comfort food is eomuk tang.

- juhee is one of the members who has had their hair dyed perhaps the most. whilst she prefers having black hair, her favourite colours have been blue and blonde.

- her studio is called 'hwang base'.

- fans often say that her fashion style is similar to that of jungkook's, her outfits often black or composing of dark colours, but she does have more feminine and light clothes too.

- juhee has a deep voice which creates an emphasis when she raps.

- she watches a lot of movies, tv shows and kdramas.

- juhee loved football as a child, and whilst she doesn't watch it that often, she does show a big interest in the world cup, and although south korea does have her support, argentina is her number one team, with brazil following close behind.

- her stage name for her solo music is 'hwangju'.

- she calls the older boys 'hyung' because it fit well with their debut concept, seeing that big hit wanted to make her 'one of the boys'. sometimes she will mix 'hyung' and 'oppa' up, but she prefers calling them 'hyung'.

 - she owns a german shephard named ryeong.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i'm back with another book, and this time it's a return to my roots with an added member.

as always, i obviously do not own bts or big hit or any other celebrities, idols, artists mentioned, the only thing i own are my own characters.

i hope you enjoy

lots of love

xx