statistics

RAP - 100%

unlike namjoon or yoongi, juhee had not been introduced to rapping at a young age, and like hoseok had picked it up through training and with the boys, but in a sense, she's perhaps one of the best rappers that the industry has seen alongside the boys and other idols.

her preferred style of rapping is with great speed before slowing it down, almost as though she's drunk. and whilst she does have articulate and metaphorical language, her lyricism is straight-forward and blunt.

fans note how she almost mixed the styles of namjoon, yoongi and hoseok together to create her own rhythimic flow.

VOCALS - 62%

juhee herself has admitted that her vocals are not her strong point, perhaps due to the fact that rapping is more comfortable for her, but there have been a few instances in some of the group's tracks where she has offered up her voice.

they say that jin and juhee's voice match together perfectly, and whilst the vocal line have encouraged her to continue with singing, the hwang girl much prefers rapping.

DANCE - 94%

she isn't a part of the dance line, and she definitely knows that she cannot dance as well as hoseok, jimin and jungkook, but juhee is a strong dancer, and is not afraid to push her limits.

bts is known for having some of the most difficult choreographies (particularly in that one move in 'dionysus'), and juhee proves that she is able to keep up and not slow down.

PRODUCING - 97%

juhee loves to produce her own music and for others, and she can spend hours in her studio hwang base testing new beats and making new melodies.

in the beginning, she had required a little help from the older boys and big hit's own producers but soon she was creating her own masterpieces.

like most rappers, juhee is only content with her solo work if she has had an influence on it, and it is a known fact throughout the company that she will not bring any external sources to change her tracks completely.

POPULARITY - 93%

obviously there are fools who are not fans of juhee in bts, and it isn't uncommon for her to be slandered by her haters for being a girl in a boy's group, but army have proudly vanquished those imbeciles.

the honest truth is that bts wouldn't be them without her, because the hwang girl has a large influence in their lives. everything she does effects them even if it is in the smallest possible way.

without her, they'd all be a little lost inside, and army know that too.

the world loves her for who she is.