The World Tournament!

Previously on...

Y/N: Well anyway, back to the conversation

Y/N: Well anyway, back to the conversation... I want to join, it sure does sounds fun. But we have plans to go on vacation as a Family soon.

Gohan: *Sigh* That's a shame. There was a big cash prize for the winners.

Andriod 18: How much cash are we talking?

Gohan: Oh, uh. Well, the champion gets ten million Zeni, second place gets five million... Third place gets three, fourth place two... So fifth place gets one million, I guess.

Andriod 18: Screw the vacation Y/N! We're entering the tournament... Both of us!

Y/N: Jeez, well okay then... I'll just go unpack everything later.

---

*INTRO*

Vegeta and Trunks were preparing themselves for the tournament, training under the harsh conditions inside the gravity chamber at Capsule Corporation...

3rd Person POV:

Vegeta: Don't overdo it Trunks. You should still get out while you can. 150x gravity is too much for a kid like you.

Trunks: *Pant* *Pant* Y-Yep... That's what I thought. I'd better become a Super Saiyan before I get crushed.

Vegeta: What the...?!

Trunks transforms with ease and jumps around easily through 150x gravity.

Trunks: Heh heh heh! Piece of cake!

Vegeta: Wh-When... When did he...? You've got to be kidding me... H-He was able to transform into the Super Saiyan of legend that easily?!