Resurrection F

Previously on...

You began to put the clothes on, and you fall to the ground quickly

Y/N: AGH- DAMN IT! OW...

Whis: Also, I did forget to mention? The wristbands and shoes are weighted heavily. You'll get used to it the more you train. Your first lesson is to stand up.

Y/N: E-Easier said then done.

You said while sweating.

Whis: Oh! And there's one more thing. Put this ring on your tail. It's also weighted.

Y/N: Oh god...

This training has going on for 6 months. With you and Vegeta getting stronger by the second. It wouldn't be long before Goku found out about it. And it wouldn't be long before you would meet an old enemy again...

Goku's POV:

I can't wait for the training! We're almost at lord Beerus' world!

Whis: I have to say Goku, you and Vegeta are incredibly strange fellows, begging me to take you across the whole universe just for training. Most would do all they can to get away from my Lord, and here you are choosing to get closer.

Goku: Well, what can I say? It's not complicated. I wanna get stronger, and this seems like the best way to do that. And I don't want you to go easy on me, okay? Push me as hard as you can!

Whis: I hope I live up to your expectations.

Goku: Listen I don't mean to rush you or anything, but how long until we get there? I have to pee and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold it.

Goku said while whining.

Whis: HONESTLY?

Goku: Do you think it's okay if I do it out here in space?! Nobody's gonna see, right?

Whis: Out of the question! One does not do such things in flight...

Goku: Oh come on! If I don't go soon I think I'll explode!

Whis: Hold it in Goku. We'll be there shortly.

Goku: I DON'T THINK I CAN!

Whis: If you actually have an accident I will turn us back around and leave you back on Earth. Is that clear?

Sad Goku noises:

*Timeskip*

Y/N's POV:

Goku: So this is where lord beerus lives?

Whis: Do you like the view?

Goku: Woahhh.

They land on the top of the Tree where Vegeta and Y/N were training. They stop fighting and fly over to Whis.

Vegeta: Welcome back Whis. Everything is in order.