Part 6.

After returning to the living room to watch a movie with everyone, Miguel acts like absolutely nothing had happened between us. As if we never acted like we were friends in that  bathroom, or like he never held my hand back. It was just back to normal. Total ignorance.

I sigh as I sit on the couch at the end beside Maddie, and she turns to me.

"Where did you go? You took forever!" Maddy asks me, her tone slightly different.

"Sorry, I got uh... distracted."

"Is that why you coincidentally came back with Miguel right behind you?" She looks at me, a wide smirk across her face.

"Oh, Maddie no, ew! Stop that! He's disgusting, he hates me, I hate him, you know that!" My head slowly turns to Miguel, he's staring at me whilst Jacob and Tristan were talking across him. I gulp and turn back to Madeleine, rolling my eyes and sighing.

"Whatever you say." Maddie smirks, leaning back and folding her arms.

-

After not watching a movie but instead everyone talking to one another, we all decide to head off to bed. Me, Becca, Maddie, Bay and Reagan all walk to the girls bedroom, but instead of leaving you be, they all pushed me onto my bed and sat around me.

"What the heck?!-" I shout at them.

"Tell us what really happened. You and Miguel were by the bedrooms for ages, and somehow you guys come back at the exact same time!" Madeleine shouts.

"Even the boys were smart enough to think that." Bay says.

"Nothing happened between- ugh, fine. I was going to the girls bedroom and I saw Miguel in the bathroom. He was just contemplating things, I spoke to him and kind of... held his hand? But he hasn't spoken to me since that." I frown.

"And did he hold your hand back?" Reagan asks.

"Is that all you guys care about-?! But- yes... he did. But I was just comforting him!" They shriek.

"Don't shriek like that oh my god! Nothing happened between us. Right after we left we didn't say a word, it's just like how it was a few hours ago again." I say.

"But still." Bay says.

"Anyways, I wanna sleep, I'm just gonna stay back at the hotel tomorrow, so tell the others I don't wanna go out with them." I get into bed and close my eyes, unbothered to change out of my clothes. The other girls get off my bed in silence and they slowly get into bed. I hear a small sigh come from Madeleine, until I fall asleep.

-

I slowly open my eyes to see that Maddie, Becca and Bay had all left, except for Reagan. She looks at me and I look down.

"Your mad about Miguel huh?..." Reagan asks quietly. I slowly sit up, looking down at my bedsheets over my legs, and I nod my head.

"Mhm..."

"Why're you so mad about it? I thought you hated him..." Reagan stares at me.

"I don't even know myself..." I sigh my words.

"Maddie really wants you guys to be friends... we all do... the movie directors and film crew are getting so sick and tired of you two fighting and arguing on set every single day." Reagan says, her words soft.

I look down, thinking about how much we've argued recently. We've argued and hated since the start, I never really know why we argue, or why I hated him in the first place. Our movie characters are basically in love so why can't we? Well, in a friendly way of course.

Reagan realises how much I'm thinking now since she's said that, so she sighs. "I'm gonna get ready and leave, you do know your gonna be alone right? Everyone's going to play mini golf." She says.

"Yeah I know, I'll be fine though, I promise."

-

Reagan leaves and I stay in bed. I lay on my side and take my phone from my bedside table and turn it on. Scrolling through TikTok I then look down at my notifications.

99+

Jesus. I look at the different notification types.

3.4M likes.
500K comments.
501K follows.

God. How did they even find my account? All those people that saw Madeleine and Becca's posts found my TikTok and Instagram account.

I try to ignore it to cover up my guilt, but when I scroll through TikTok, all I see are The Black Phone edits, and mainly the photo with me in it.

Instagram could be better. I click onto Instagram and scroll through. The same thing. Except for one particular thing. Someone re-posted the photo, but it was zoomed in onto Miguel's face.

Caption: 'Look at how lovingly Miguel is looking at y/n!'

Comments:
(tbpblackphone): I ship them!
(masonsluvley): So cute!
(miguels..amor): He definitely likes her!
(qtxurs): She's so gorgeous!

But one reply caught my eye.

(tbpblackphone): I ship them!
^^ (Madeleine McGraw✔️): Oh they hate eachother, there's no hope.
^ 1,506 replies.

Oh Maddie... I really am making her upset aren't I... I'm being such an idiot. Why do I hate him so much? I need to try harder. But everyone's gone now.

Sighing, I stand up and change my outfit, then I walk upstairs, taking my laptop and walking to the kitchen. I pour myself a bowl of cereal and milk, with a cup of apple juice, and sit on the kitchen island. Whilst I eat my breakfast I do some online shopping. I go on some online shops to look for some dresses for The Black Phone 2 Premiere. I add a few to my shopping basket and try to pick one, but I decide I'll wait for the girls to get home to help me decide, they have amazing fashion sense.

I lean back, bored out of my mind unknowingly what to do. My mind then wonders to Miguel. I don't know how to apologise to him. Or even forgive him. I never even thought I'd doing it until now.

I guess I just have to wait it out until they get home.

I apologise that this chapter is so short and choppy. Please let me know any opinions! Don't forget to vote or give any opinions 🤍