Chapter 13

Luke's POV:

Luke's POV:

Everyone laughed at Y/n's comment. I walked over to the couch and crossed my arms pouting.

"Seriously?" Y/n came over and sat by me.

I had an idea, but no one knew about it until I started tickling her.

"Guys stop flirting, we have a song to write." Reggie said, grabbing his guitar.

Me, Luke, and Reggie continued to figure out lyrics to the song.

♪ Guess that means

I'm buying lunch that day ♪

♪ I know all your secrets

You know all my deep dish ♪

♪ Guess that means some things... ♪

"Hang on, wait, so..." Reggie said, sighing. "When she says, "deep dish," is she talking about, like, pizza, or..."

"Hey guys!" Alex poofed inside the studio.

"Oh! Oh, hey. Where have you been?" I looked up from the piano keys.

"Um, kind of everywhere. Yeah. No, I met a new ghost friend." Alex explained, then sat next to me on the piano bench.

"Wait you're telling me you made another friend besides us?" I said, with a lot of sarcasm.

"Yeah." He said, not impressed. "He answered a ton of questions."

"Yeah? Like whether Julie was gonna join the band or not?" Luke said, throwing the papers on the piano.

"Um... Well, we didn't..." Alex said, shrugging. "We didn't really get to that, but I think I know why we're here. OK? All ghosts have, like, unfinished business."

Y/n's POV:

"So, we need to do our unfinished business so that we can cross over?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

I grabbed all the papers so that they weren't laying everywhere on the brand-new piano.

"Why would we do that?" Luke budged in. "I'm just saying, this is like our second chance."

"All we need to do is get Julie to play with us. Yeah. Not only can that girl sing, but she can also write too. Luke, Y/n and I made a killer melody to one of her lyrics" Reggie sighed, strumming on his guitar.

"Oh...without your drummer. Cool." Alex sighed, grabbing the papers from my hand.

"Drumming is so '90s. OK? We're just gonna... stomp our feet now." Luke said, sitting on the couch.

"OK...well, you know what else is so '90s? Being rude. All right?" Alex said, throwing the papers back on the piano.

"Seriously! Stop throwing the papers on the piano! I just cleaned them up!" I got up and walked over to the couch crossing my arms.