Chapter 20

Y/n's POV:"Ok so we can't tell Julie about this since she already lost so much

Y/n's POV:
"Ok so we can't tell Julie about this since she already lost so much." I rubbed my stomach. "But she is out of the band...how will people be able to realize how much of a legend we were!"

Everyone looked at me like I was going to figure out an answer to the situation that we were currently in.

"Why are you all looking at me?!" I looked at everyone.

"Well normally you keep us all sane and you also have an answer for everything." Reggie said.

"Well technically yes I do have an answer for everything but it was Luke's idea to the club then it was Alex's idea for us to meet Willie." I started backing up towards the door. "And I'm not saying that Willie is a bad guy but he did lead us to Caleb and after we left we got the shocks."

"You can't be pointing this on one of us we all wanted to go!" Luke stepped up.

"Everyone wanted to go? You never asked! This is your fault because you wanted to get revenge on Bobby! So, you guys can have fun! I'm leaving!" I walked out of the high school gym.

Once I was out of the school gym I walked to the studio but I knew that I didn't want to be here so I walked to my old house where my parents live. They were old now but it looks like no one was home so I went through the glass sliding doors.

Luke's POV:

I watched as Y/n walked away.

"Damn it!" I groaned as another electric volt went through us. "Where did Y/n go?"

I looked at Reggie and Alex thinking that they would know. Reggie and Alex looked at each other like they knew something.

"Well when she gets sad she always likes to go to her parents house." Alex explained.

"Well do you know where that is exactly?" I asked Alex.

"Yea. Let's go." Alex said.

We appeared in front of Y/n's parents house and we saw that she was sitting by the piano with tears in her eyes. I knew that I was the one who caused her to be like this.

"She comes here a lot more. Like you go to your parents house you find comfort there." Reggie explains.

We walked closer to the doors to be able to hear the chords of the piano.

I slide down leaning against the wall of her house just listening to her play the chords.

"You know what we can do is give her the privacy that she needs and then she will come back around when she is read-" Reggie started saying.

"Well if we do that then she is going to think that we completely forgot about her and we don't want that so we are just going to sit here and listen to her play." I explained to Alex and Reggie.

I looked around on the outside of her house and realized that there was a camera sitting on the corner of her house that was recording the noise from the inside.Next thing you know we see her father pull up into their driveway.

Y/n's POV:

I saw my fathers car pull into their driveway and I finished the last cord and stopped playing the music. I got up and continued my adventure through the house. I made my way to my bedroom and went through the door.

"Woah.." I looked around. "Nothing has been touched or moved since the last time I was here 25 years ago."

I sat on my bed and I heard the door close. I knew that he wasn't able to see but then I heard my door open and my father leaned against my bedroom door frame. I saw him looking at everything. There was a slight tear in his eye so that showed some emotion in him. I then looked at what he was looking at and it was a picture of me, my mother, and my father. I checked the time and I knew it was time for me to go back to the studio. I went back to the studio and laid back on the bed that was upstairs. Eventually I heard the boys walk in.

"Yeah there is a cafe downtown and there are tons of music industry people there." Luke explained.

They stopped and looked up to see me and my red stained face. I saw Luke look at Reggie and Alex and they both nodded and walked away. Luke came upstairs by me.

"Luke I really don-" I started but Luke cut me off.

"I know that you don't want to talk to me but I'm sorry I get that I messed up and I didn't ask anyone if they wanted to go to the club. You were right I should've asked but I thought that everyone was on the same page due to the fact that he stole our songs that me and you wrote. I just wanted to get revenge for all of us if we could." Luke apologized.

"Luke stop!" I tried stopping him.

Luke kept on saying random things that he messed up on. I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss and pecked his lips. Luke looked at me in shock.

"W-w-what was that for?" Luke looked at me in shock.

"Well for one you were hyperventilating and 2nd I just wanted you to know that it's okay." I smiled.

Luke then just leaned in and kissed me again. We smiled in the kiss as I heard Alex and Reggie whooping again knowing that we were meant to be together. Luke then pecked my lips again.

"Okay ladies that's gross now." Alex budged in between us.

I looked at Luke and he looked back and we then kissed Alex's cheek.

"Eww guys that is so unsanitary." Alex went back on the main floor and wiped his face.