🦋Ch. 2🦋

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
🦋CHAPTER 1🦋
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
POV: SKYLA🦋
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

I'm at my locker getting my books and putting books into my locker. My first class after home room is algebra. I hate that class. I'm pretty smart but algebra is my enemy. I have a C in that class where as I have A's and B's in the rest of my classes. I mean what is the point in putting letters in math. Just put the number, its not that hard.

While I'm at my locker my best friend Morgan walks up to me. Taylor is my dads Beta, Will's daughter. She has two other siblings. Taylor has blonde hair and blue eyes. Shes got legs for days. We're in the same grade. Shes already sixteen. Her birthday was three months ago. She still has yet to find her mate.

" Hey girl! Did you hear about Rebecca Edwards getting rejected by her mate?" Taylor gossips about. Taylor lives for gossip." Omg no! Who was her mate?" " Broc Maddison" "isn't he from Blood Moon?" "Oh yeah! He rejected her because our packs are rivals." They tells me really getting into it. "Oh wow! That is so sad. I would never reject my mate. No matter the reason " I tell her. " and get this. He was caught making out with Gwen Danville by Rebecca. " " oh no! What did she do?" " Girl attacked her. And when Gwen went to hit Rebecca back Broc literally threw Gwen into the wall." We continue to gossip until the bell rings for home room.

It is sad though because of the rivalry or rift between the Packs Mates are getting rejected. If my mate is from Blood moon I'd never reject him for some silly rivalry. I want my mate.

Taylor and I have the same home room so we enter the class room together. Then take our seat in the back next to each other.

The late bell rings and the teacher waits five minutes to see if anyone late shows up. The takes the attendance. The students all say here when name is called. Home room only lasts like 20 minutes so its not long before the bell rings for us to go to our next classes.

I don't have Taylor in my Algebra class. I do however have my friend, Luke in this class. Hes my GBF which means gay best friend. Yeah Luke is gay. Then there is our other friend, Mia. Shes in the same class as Taylor right now.

The bells rings indicating its time to switch classes. Third period is World History. I don't have any friends in that one. I go to my locker and get the stuff I need for History. Then walk to that class. I enter the classroom and sit in my seat in the front row. Nothing exciting happens in this class, its just taking notes.

After World history is Lunch. I meet all of my friends at the cafeteria entrance. We all greet each other and enter getting in line for our plates. Now we werewolves do like to eat now. We eat a lot, including the girls. Now yes compared to the girls the boys do eat more but when compared to humans both genders eat a lot.

We always have about four to five options everyday. You have the sandwiches option, the hot meal one, salad option, and the pizza option. Most students go for the pizza option. Today I'm going to go with the sandwich option. Today's sandwich is cheese burgers. Now this is just the main dish. I haven't gotten to the sides yet.

I get a side of bacon with mine. I'll end up putting it on my burger. Then a basket of fries, a fruit cup, onion rings, a slice of strawberry cheesecake, and a bottle of water. Yummy!