🦋🐺Ch. 5🐺🦋

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Chapter 5
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
POV: Jax🐺
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

There is no way. I just got done dropping off my daughter at school. Well I guess she's not my daughter anymore. Shes my mate. My imprint. How? Why? When she called me "Dad" this morning it sounded wrong. She cant call me that anymore. It doesn't feel right.

Skyla is a beautiful girl. When I came out of my bedroom this morning i was hit with the scent of cinnamon. It wasn't like just any cinnamon it was addicting, sweeter. I had to find it so i followed little did i know that smell would be Skyla. Its her sixteenth birthday.

I was highly surprised that we imprinted. There's a lot of things wrong with this bond. One I'm 33 years old and Skyla is 16. This I believe I can over look and accept. We're seventeen years apart, thats a big age gap. Secondly I'm here dad, she's my daughter. We have only ever seen each other as such. sure I've had some inappropriate thoughts about her that i've kept to myself. I would never acknowlendge them when they would pop into my head. Now my head is filled with them. Thirdly, the initials on my mark dont match hers. Her mark matches mine so why doesn't her? Is this some kind of mistake?

I have waited years to find my fated. It can't be a mistake. I'm going to the Pack house library to see if I can find an explaination for this.

Before I get there I call Jacob to apologize as I do every year on this day. It wasn't my fault but what else can i do. he was my friend. Today is the anniversary of the day his daughter was born and lost in the same day. I know his actions are due to greif but still its upsetting that i lost a friend because of it.

I dial the number on my cell and listen to the ringing. " hello" i hear on the other end. " hey Jacob, it's me, Jax" " Jax how many times do i have to tell you to stop calling on this day. Is your Daughter enjoying celebrating the death of my daughter. are you?!" jacob says sadly and angrily. " Jacob I know you don't actually mean that but ok. I called for the same reason i do every year." i tell him. I just want my friend back is all. " Well it wont's happen this year either." he tells me sadly. Some times I get the feeling that this is just pride at this point but I never say it and never will. I end the call and enter the library. I grab a few books from the mate section and sit down and begin reading.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
POV: Skyla🦋
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

It's lunch time now. With what happened this morning I don't have much of an appitie. I just get a bottle of water and sit at my normal table. Tonight I'm having a party for my birthday. the whole school is invited exept for Blood Moon.

My friends have been trying all day to get me to tell them who my mate is but i won't tell. I need to talk to Alpha first. Yes i'm going to call him that for now. Maybe i should try Alphy but I don't know. I think Just plain Alpha will do.

By now everyone at school knows I've found my mate. Because I'm marked they think I jumped my mate the minute I found him. Only my three friends know about the imprint.

Everyone is trying to guess who by the initials. If only they knew. I wonder what everyone will think.

"Hey Sky, is that all you got? Whats wrong?" Taylor asks me concerned. " Yeah my stomach is in knots. Maybe its just nerves about today." I tell her. "Maybe you should call your dad to come get you. lay down until the party" Mia suggests. Should I? My stomach does a flip at the mention of Alpha. I think i just might. "Yes I'll call him" i let them know I'm going home.