.A.

(All of this is spoilers for chainsaw man and jujutsu kaisen Gojos past arc so be warned by me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n POV)

It was snowy. Really snowy. I ran with my cousins. They enjoyed the snow. I ran with them into the snow. We threw snow balls, play Princess & Prince.

A smile was on my face till this... Happened...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I look back. My house in the middle of the forest. I smiled at my cousins. It was a birthday. My whole family was inside. Mom, Dad, Sister, and everyone inside same with my 12 cousins. But then...

Everything

Everything... Changed... My eyes went wide. Everybody... Mom... Dad... Sister... They're dead...

The wind pressure hit hard making me hold onto the tree. The wind pressure slowly slowed down. What was this...?

...Trauma...

Then something erupted inside of me. Fire with wood together made me coal. I hold onto myself. Everything changed in one word.

"Domain expansion...
Trip to HELL."

Everything went black. Everything around me became something else.

The sky was full of doors and the soft white snow was now green and black wild grass and wild plants around the world

I crouched down holding myself and crying my eyes out. My face full of wet salty water pouring down.

I look to my side and see a tall creature with two body's as its legs and five heads then big wings. Its hand was in front of me. I grab its hand and stranded up. While looking at it, it looks... So... Cool to see a creature like this.

While looking at the creatures I heard foot steps coming through the domain

While looking at the creatures I heard foot steps coming through the domain. The creature suddenly said something that I can only understand.

"Get behind me." The creature told me. I got behind the creature and his cape like wings.

"Well, well, well. I wonder why you are protecting this kid?" I look where the voice came from. I saw a white haired guy with black sunglasses and a black uniform and then two more people was seen. A black haired man with his hair into a bun and a girl with brown hair but was cut short and a mole under her eye. They both had uniforms. I looks closely and admire their golden swirl button on their collor-bone.

"Satoru, don't be foolish. The creature is just protecting the kid for fun." The black haired man said. Turns out the white haired man was named Satoru.

"Satoru..." I said quietly, repeating the word. The white haired look at me. He saw the black void eyes and coal colored hair of mines. I was only 4 and already look pretty.

The man named Satoru made a sound with his tongue making a clip sound. "Whatever, let's get this done anyways" white haired man said.

The creature that told me to stay behind crounched down to me. "Close your eyes... little one..." The creature said shocking the three people in front of me and the creature.

'W-What...?' The three people said shocked by the language that the creature speaks. Not all curses speaks in their languages.

I closed my eyes while the creature stands up, with quick speed, the creature was now standing next to the three people, shocking the three.

Their arms were detached from their body. The white haired man had a sweat go down his forehead same goes with everybody. Everyone had feared by the unknown and the unknown abyss.

Satoru felt a overwhelming feeling making him faint because of the curse sucking his cursed energy.
(I know he has unlimited cured energy but just bear with me!!)

The black haired man look at satoru and ran to him but was stopped by the five headed creature that was standing in front of him.

Fear struck the black haired man. Sweat dripping down his face, the fear of the unknown abyss of the creature.

Soon the Domain was broken by me opening my eyes just to save the three people. The creature disappeared in my sight after the chaos. In my eyes I see the white haired man on the ground with all their limbs back in place. The black haired man ran to the white haired man.

"Satoru! Wake up!" He said while shaking the man named Satoru.
I saw what I saw and turned around and ran away into the deep forest.

Its...

My...

Fault...!

I screamed inside my head. I ran fast as my legs started to wobbled. Tears filled in my eyes. My head killing my brain in the insides of my head. And then my hand shaking because I feared myself.

Everything felt like in one-second in 0.1 seconds because of the domain. As I was running my eye lids started to fall down closing half of my eyes. My tired eyes closed while I fall on the, now called, white soft cold snow.

My breathing started to go slow even more and more in every 0.2 seconds.
My head feels light before I knocked myself out.

Overwhelming feeling in the inside of my soul. "I am the Darkness Devil. We are one. You are the recantation of me. Your stronger than everyone in this world that we call earth." The darkness devil said inside my soul as I can hear him speaking in my ears.

My eyes shot open and my body automatically jolts upwards. My breathing was quick and my body trembling and my heart beating faster then I can remember. My head started to come back with memory from before making my head hurt even more.

I adjust my eyes and look around my surroundings. I see that I am in a white room with nothing but a bed that I am in. The pillow, bed sheets, and blanket were white as snow.

I saw a wide black window that I cannot see through.

A speaker was heard as I panicked.

"Who are you...?"

(End)

An: I gonna stop here because of church and my mother caught me on my phone lolz- anyways bye bye~

(Words):
1009