ONE-SHIT!

(Since it Gojos birthday I WANNA DO SOMETHI EPIK!!!! This does not connect with the main story just saying :v)

(yn POV)

I walked around the school looking for the trio. I walking outside finally seeing them. I ran to them. "HEYYYY!!!!" I yelled out. They look at me with confusion.

I panted as I finally at the spot. "Okay.... I have a big FUKCING surprise!!" I said. "What?" Maki asked. "IT GOJO-SENSEI BIRTHDAY!??" I said. "I'm gonna to but party stuff you four are gonna distract him, alright?" I said they nodded

~~~(*  ̄3)(ε ̄ *)~~~

I finally got the party set up. I grabbed my phone and texted the group chat that the Party is setted up.

A couple minute's later the trio came. "Alright we are gonna his and surprise him" I said they nodded.

I his behind the couch, Maki hid under the table, inumaki his in the cabinets, and panda... Just panda..

I text gojo to come in the kitchen for a surprise. Then a couple minutes later I heard the door open.

"Where are my students. They said to come here in the kitchen but..." Gojo said but we cane out of our hiding spots and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" "AH! OMG I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY!?" Gojo said with happiness. "Actually, it was Yn idea." I giggled."happy birthday Gojo-sensei." I said with a smile.

"Man... I'm 29 now. I'm getting Old!" Gojl said. I laughed. We all laughed and sing happy birthday to Gojo and eat Cakes, tell jokes, play games then in the end we all went back to our dorms.

I smiled at myself. "Im so happy I'm with these people... I finally have someone to love." I said and closed my eyes and was sent to dream land...

(End)

An: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOE-JO!!! HE IS AN OFFICIALLY AN OLD MAN!

(Words):
316

OMG I HIT 141 VIEWS TYYYYYSSSMMMM