imaginary audience💔

tw: anxiety, crying

when harry was a teenager he had a lot anxiety while going out. he always thought he was being judged at by everyone. whatever he weared or did he thought people were going to judge him and bully him. harry still has that feeling and hated going out, he alway hated everyone. the only people he felt comfortable with was with his friends, robin and doi.

robin was kinda tired of staying inside the house and wanted to go out. maybe have a date with harry.

robin saw harry sitting on his chair in the living room watching tv with doi. he walked and sat down. doi was hungry and said he was going to get a quick snack. he left and there was silence in the room for 10 seconds until robin decided to finally talk.

" harry... i was kinda thinking that we could go on a date... do you wanna go out with me... " robin said quietly.

" uhh... sure... " harry said to robin with a smile under his nasty ass mop hair.

( sorry kinda wanted to make this story kinda funny 😭💀)

" okay! how about we go eat out at a restaurant! " robin said excitedly.

harry eye widen and started getting a lot of anxiety. he was shaking really bad.

" uhh... y-yeah sure... haha! " harry chuckled trying not to look like an idiot in front of robin.

robin was suspicious at harry for hiding something but ignored it. they were planning on leaving at the afternoon.

the time came, robin was getting ready for the date. harry was in bed trying to calm himself down. he didn't have anything to wear and kept staring at the ceiling.

10 minutes past and robin comes in looking at harry. harry didnt notice robin until he said

" HARRY. " robin screamed

harry got scared and jumped. he looked like he was going to cry. robin knew something was wrong and walked next to harry.

" have you been crying...? " robin said quietly to harry.

" i dont know... im scared... " harry said trying not a cry.

" scared of what? " robin said grabbing on harry hands

" everyone... im scared people are going to judge me for what i wear, what i do, what i say, and what i...! " harry said as he stopped and started sobbing.

" its okay let it all out. " robin said as he hugged harry.

he started crying.

" is there something wrong with me... do i need help... " harry said silently to himself.

" no! there nothing wrong with you! " robin said hugging him more tight.

harry was crying more louder and started hugging robin.

" can we please not go out... " harry sobbed.

" its okay we dont have to leave the house. we can cuddle together in bed. " robin quietly said.

" thank you... " harry said as his anxiety slowly went away.

harry layed down next to robin, they started cuddling eachother as they fell asleep.

( this is probably the worse story i made. ill probably make another story about harrys childhood 😭 )