roy watching harry and robin doing the dirty☁️

( this part is for people that wanted to know what roy said when harry and robin were making out and doing the dirty because i have nothing to post💀 )

it was late at night and roy was chilling inside the walls. he was bored to he decided to make a bunch of holes in the walls so roy can watch the main three.

" lets see what those three dumbasses are doing. " roy thought.

" oh theres just that red mop and that duck. i swear to god those two are literally gay. ill just stare at my son while hes sleeping. " roy said to himself as he left. he was leaving until he heard some weird noises.

" what the fuck is that noise. " roy said as he peaked to see what was going on. his jaw dropped as he saw the red mop and duck making out with each other.

roy was silent for a minute. he was staring at harry and robin making out.

" i knew they were fucking gay. " roy thought to himself. he kept staring at them for what felt an hour.

" oh, hes taking his clothes off. hes getting on top of him now. okay there fucking now. i never knew a red mop can pull bitches. ill just leave these two homosexual be. " roy thought to himself as he left.

the next day, early in the morning

roy was stilling thinking of harry and robin making out. he decided to set cameras around the house.

" they only seem to do private stuff together when my son isnt around. ill just have to make him leave the house. but how... " roy said to himself as he was staring at doi who was sleeping.

suddenly roy had an idea.

" hey kid. " roy shouted quietly to get doi attention. doi woke up and was looking around to see where the noise was coming from.

" im inside the walls kid. " roy said. doi turned around and saw a hole with eyes.

" dad is that you? " doi said staring at the hole.

" yes its me, roy. " roy said.

" im a teenager dad. " doi said crossing his arms.

" i know. i just like calling you a kid because you act like one. haha. " roy chuckled. doi sighed.

" what do you want dad. " doi said meanly.

" okay this might sound corny but i was wondering if you want to have father and son time. is that a yes or... " roy said then got stopped by doi who was stimming and jumping. he ran outside the bedroom. roy was just standing there confused.

" i take that as a yes. oh shit i should get doi before i get caught inside the walls. " roy said to himself.

doi ran back into the bedroom and saw his dad.

" dad! " doi shouted as a he ran to hug roy.

" hey kid. im very happy to see that your okay! " roy said slightly smiling.

" im okay dad! harry and robin have been taking care of me! " doi said excitedly. roy stopped smile as he heard the words ' harry and robin. ' roy pushed doi away and showed him a hiden door that lead inside the walls.

" dont tell anyone okay. you dont want your dad to be sad. " roy said staring at doi.

" its okay dad i wont tell anybody! " doi said smiling at roy. roy smiled back.

they went inside the walls and left the house.

two and a half hours past

doi and roy were walking home. doi was really happy and excited. he never spend time with his dad ever, and it was now his first time.

" did you have fun kid. " roy said smiling.

" yeah i had a great time! im just a little sad that you will be leaving and i wont spend time with you... " doi said staring at the floor.

roy looked at doi and hugged him.

" its okay kid. ill be inside the walls watching you. literally. " roy said smiling.

" thanks dad. " doi said as he hugged roy back. they were hugging for a minute. roy let go of doi and they both walked inside the house.

they both walked in and saw harry and robin standing there scared.

roy already knew they were doing something dirty.

" IM BACK!! AND I BROUGHT MY DAD TO STAY!! " doi shouted

" what. " harry said

" hey kid how about you go to the room. i need to have a little chat about something important with your friends. " roy said while staring at harry and robin

" OKAY!! " doi ran to his room and shut the door.

" look roy if its about the tv show i really dont regret it so leave our fucking house before i kick you out myself. " harry said in a serious look.

" no i just wanted to say im inside your wall and i saw you two making out. " roy said quickly.

both harry and robin were blushing really hard from embarrassment.

" thats gay. " roy whispered to himself

" I HEARD THAT!! " harry yelled

roy turned around and left the house. without shutting the door.

" ugh finally i left those two homosexuals. it felt like i been there for a whole hour. " roy said as he went back inside the walls to see what harry and robin were doing alone.

roy took the camera and looked at the video to see what was going on.

he played the video and heard moaning and panting. roy just stood there in shock as he slowly turned off the camera.

" im fucking moving out of this house. " roy said to himself as he put the camera inside his pocket.

( anyways the end. i didnt know what to put for the ending😭 )