i'm going to a boarding school to see my brothers ch 3

Chapter 3

“Okay where?” I asked.

“In the cafeteria, come on lets go!” Wes said. 

“Okay. Hey I’m going to the cafeteria to eat!!!” I yelled to my brothers and cousins.

“Not alone you’re not!” Hunter and Colin said appearing in front of me.

“As you can see I’m not alone.” I said looking at the guys.

“But…” Colin said.

“Don’t you dare act like that, not even dad…….” I said getting annoyed.

“What do you mean?” Colin asked confused.

“Come on lets go.” I told Wes.

He walked out of the dorm room with me in his arms. Wes snacked his arms around my waist.

“Angelique!!!” Colin yelled angry after me.

I ignored him and that’s how we walked all the way to the cafeteria. I have no idea how we didn’t trip and fall. When we got to the cafeteria all eyes were on us, well mostly me and Wes. We sat down at a table in a corner, just like I like it. I sat down next to Wes, he only let go of me when we sat down.

“So what do you wana eat?” Danny asked.

“Pasta, a coke and something sweet please.” I said smiling.

“Pizza and something to drink.” Wes said.

“Something to drink, I’m not that hungry.” Dave.

“Steak and frieze and something to drink.” Casey said.

“Just a steak and something to drink for me.” Derek said.

“Okay I’ll be right back.” Danny said.

We all nodded. Danny came back 5 minutes later with our food. My tray was full of all different sorts of pasta.

“I didn’t know which you like so……” Danny said.

“It’s okay.” I said smiling.

We all began to eat and as the guys drank their blood I began to smell that it was human blood. I hate the smell of human blood. For some reason I always did.

“So what happened??” Danny asked looking at the 2 blood stains on my dress.

“I’m just clumsy, that’s all.” I lied.

Danny looked at me and I saw in his eyes that he knew I was lying.

“So why are you staying in a room with them?” Casey asked.

“Because I’m Colin’s twin.” I said like it was nothing at all.

They looked at me like I was crazy. That must’ve been a surprise for them to say the least.

“Are you serious?” Danny asked after he came back from being shocked.

“Yes very. Why is there something wrong?” I asked.

“No, it’s just that you don’t look like twins.” Danny said.

“That’s because we aren’t identical twins.” I said.

“Oh….” Danny said.

We finished eating and then we went back, Wes holding me by my waist again. We were on our way back to my dorm room when a guy stopped us.

“The dean sent me for you, for all of you.” he said and left.

We all nodded and went to great grandpa’s office. Casey knocked on the office door.