chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Why you little…….!!!!” I said enraged.

“Stop it!! Don’t!!! He’s your twin for crying out loud!” Hayden said.

“Thank you for giving me another reason.” I said still angry.

“No! Please listen to me!” Hayden said.

And before I knew it I was in Scar’s arms.

“What the hell are you doing???” Scar asked looking into my eyes.

He saw my intentions, the desire to kill Colin. Scar pulled me closer to him, like he was protecting me. I wanted to argue and at least kick Colin’s ass, but all of a sudden I felt sleepy.

“Nap………” I muttered in Scar’s chest and fell asleep.

            END OF ANGELIQUE’S P.O.V.       

DEREK’S P.O.V.

I’m Derek, I’m 18 years old and the vampire prince, I have an older brother Dave, he’s 21. The 2 of us along with our childhood friends Wes, Casey and Danny are going to this boarding school for delinquent demons, vampires and werewolves. The reason we are going is that we kind of destroyed a castle tower and dad got really pissed off at us, well all our parents did. So that’s what they decided to do, to send us away to some stupid boarding school for freaking delinquents!!!! This was the first time we went. The dean, Aaron Blackblood called before we left home and told us that we had to escort a human girl to the boarding school. We had to make sure that she arrived there in one piece and safe. I protested, but dad gave me that speech about when an elder, especially the head of the vampire council asks a favor of you you should do it, because it’s rude to disrespect your elders and bla bla bla……….Aaron is around 1000 years old I think…. I don’t really remember and besides none knows his real age, but one thing is for sure he’s very old. So we said our goodbyes to our parents and left. After endless hours we got to an airport and boarded the school jet. We looked around for this supposed human in the plane. Wes sniffed around since he’s a werewolf and all of a sudden his face lit up.

“She’s in the back!” Wes said happy. 

Why the hell is Wes happy?????? He’s only this fucking happy when he’s drunk. What the hell???? We went to the back of the plane and saw a girl with silver hair tied up in a messy bun with light purple streaks and she’s wearing a pink dress with straps and heels. None of us could see her eyes ‘cause she was looking out the window and she had her earphones in her ears, we could all hear the music. Wes tapped her shoulder radiating with happiness. She turned around turning the volume down, the moment I saw her eyes anger overcame my whole body like a wildfire. Those teal green eyes of hers, it’s like something in me is angry at me for some reason. And I don’t get it so I just glare at her.  

“Yes?” she said.

“Hi, my name’s Wes! What’s yours?” Wes asked happy.

“Hi Wes, I’m Angelique!” she said smiling.

And for some reason my anger grew. What the hell’s wrong with me????? I’m just probably hungry…… Yeah that’s it!!!! That must be it!!

“I’m Casey!” Casey said a little happy two.

“I’m Dave.” my brother said and he even seemed to briefly smile.