prologue;

🕷 ◠ ⌗[𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘] ;; ❞

"What is that thing!? A fucking parasite?"

"A PARASITE!?!! I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!"

"Do it, no balls!"

━━━━━━━━ batshit crazy

Danielle was an average girl, well as average as average can get. At ten years old, a dangerous symbiote saves her life, opening a new door. Sadly, none of those doors held a proper home for her. The never ending frowns that people gazed at her with mirrored across her features, even if she were just resting. Some say she was also disappointed in herself, but she was disappointed in life. It was oh so just, disappointing. Like her.

Her symbiote taught her how to smile. That she shouldn't have a care in the world. Everywhere she went, chaos followed. Tired of waiting to get adopted, her new goal was to wait till sweet eighteen so she could get out of this hell hole. Why does she never get her way?

The Wayne family, well Bruce wanted another child. [More orphans to add to his little growing army] Why not give someone else a chance?

━━━━━━━━ batshit crazy

"WRONG BAD GUY! EAT THE CLOWN IN THE PURPLE SUIT. YOU IDIOT!"

"NO, HE SMELT FUNNY."

"YOU SAID YOU EAT BAD GUYS? HE IS ONE!"

"HE'S A WEIRD BAD GUY. LIKE WEIRD AS FUCK, NO THANK YOU."