☆IF YOU FELL INTO THE ONI CLOUD☆

characters include: Lloyd, Nya, Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane

🖤☁

➙ LLOYD

●  You slipped.

●  That's what Zane told him when he asked where you were when he returned from the cloud with his father. 

●  He felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. The person who was with him for so long might've just become stone...and he couldn't do anything to help you!

●  Feels like it's his fault. He overthinks things. What could've he done to keet you safe and out of danger, like staying on the bridge Bounty as he told you to!

●  His sadness is soon overrun by rage. Not at you, but he was angry at himself. He could've done something! He could've made it different! You would still be here while he's struggling to cooperate with his dad and defeat the Oni. 

●  He needed you more than he needed the air to breathe. You're the reason he's become a Ninja in the first place! You're the reason why he's come this far and hasn't given up hope. 

●  Without you, he's nothing but some dude with powers. He's unsure what to do anymore, he can't do this without you. 

●  When he realized you fell...Kai was the only one who sat next to him and told him your strong...you'll be alright...and Kai, along with the rest of your team hoped he wasn't wrong. 

NYA

●  You and her were like two pea's in a pod. Nothing made either of you think you were alone, scared, and incapable of doing anything....but when she saw your face filled with fear when you slipped from the Bounty's portside when they were at the distress call, her heart broke.

●  She was frozen...the dark clouds ever so slowly making their way onto the boat. She couldn't move. She tried to, but her body wasn't responding. The only time she came back to reality was when Cole pushes her to the side as he starts back up the Bounty and zooms out of there.

●  Her legs felt shaky like she saw a ghost. She looked back to where they have lost you and Kai was the first one to comfort her. He had his arms wrapped around her waist as she quietly sobbed into her brother's shoulder. He tried to calm her down by telling her in her ear to take some deep breaths as he rubs circles on her back.

●  Jay hated seeing Nya so sad. He knew you and she was like sisters...he felt his heart break for Nya. Of course, he felt devastated to see you fall, but he can't change the past. He's learned that the hard way.

●  She wanted to do something about your loss, but she refused to believe you'd died. She knows you. 

●  The Y/N she knows can never be taken down that easily.....

KAI

●  You were trying to calm people down as they boarded the Bounty. But there were so many of them trying to find their family. 

●  "WHERE'S MY BABY!?

●  "ABBY! ABBY WHERE ARE YOU! WHERE IS MY ABBY?!

●  "YOU'RE A NINJA! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT MY LOST SON?!"