♡ BRUISE X MALE READER ♡

REQ: Hey theree!! ive never requested anything before but would you do a romantic bruise x m! reader? completely understand if not^^

note: i don't rly ship cole x jay, but i wrote it for derpyxdinoxdxd because they wanted me to write it for them :) hope you enjoy <33

🧚

jay made the habit of snatching the earbuds out of either yours or cole's ear so he can listen to the music too. 

normally ends off with cole and you listening to a variaity of different songs :(

you and jay fight over who gets to cuddle cole, but cole has no problem cudding the both of you.

so many kisses and hugs from the both of them, they each want to show their love and affection toward you. 

team up together and tickle you. 

cole will have you sitting in front of him, attempting to hold you down while jay over is the 'tickle monester'. 

100% play video games with you.

they both tru to impress you, which ends to them fighting over who's training was better. (how tf does that even make sense- 'training better'?)

jay brags about you a lot; while cole shows you off like a trophey. 

when you all sleep, sometimes the bed isn't big enough, so and jay are just both snuggled up against cole. 

other times, cole offeres to take the couch, but you and jay refuse because you both need his touch while sleeping. otherwise, you might as well pull an all-nighter. 

each of them both kiss your cheeks at the same time. you fin dit dorky and adorable. 

you all tried to kiss each other at the same time, and it ended with you three bonking foreheads. 

you and jay have footage of cole singing to baby wu in s8. 

cole also sings to you and jay, and only you and jay, when you both have trouble sleeping or just need to hear his voice.

you all miss each other if you go on separte missions. like in s13 when you all got separated. jay was with nya and lloyd while you were with zane and kai; and cole was with wu and vania. 

nya told you that jay would not shut up about missing you and cole.

you were scared half to death when in s15 jay had water in his lungs. you hoped to the first spinjitzu master he would survive....cole stayed by your side, watching over jay together. 

cole has warm hands; jay has ice cold feet. 

when jay kicks you in your sleep, you shriek at the sudden shock of cold, waking all three of you up.

however, jay now sleeps with socks on.  your not sure if you should feel glad, or scared that your boyfriend may be from he11. :(

cole gives you and jay piggy back rides. 

jay tackles you and cole in a hug, and doesn't let go for a good while. 

both are just lovable, goofy, boyfriends who ove you so much <33