Part_36_RAYAN_

In morning

They all woke up and did their morning routine and got ready to attack him. They decided to leave in evening. They planned everything.

On the other hand he shifted in a warehouse yesterday. He kept y/n in a room. Doctors were taking care of her. He knew they will find him. So he shifted here. But they also found him here and he also knew this. He decided to tie y/n. He tied her. She was still sleeping because of medicines he gave her.

After sometime she woke up and tried to move but was not able to move. When she opened her eyes fully. She saw she was tied on chair but ropes were not much tight. They were just to stop her from moving. She roamed her eyes through the room and find many guard and a man sitting on chair. It was evening.

??? : Your gonna die

Y/n : why you doing this I know you don't want to hurt me

??? : You know

He said with a sad smile

Flashback past

It was time when she was studying.
Y/n and Rayan were best friends from childhood. He knew that her father killed his father but still he cared for her because he knew it was not her fault. He knew his father was wrong but he also loved his father.

Y/n : Rayan when you will marry promise me you will invite me

Rayan : ofcourse you will come. Brides don't need invitation right

She turned towards him and hitted him with her hand.

Rayan : ahaa do you want to kill me
He said playfully

Y/n : yes

Rayan : oh then caught me

He ran away from there. She chased him and tried to caught him but failed. 

( Others learned in a school of Jeon kingdom. She studied in a school special for princess and Prince commoners can also study here. Jeon kingdom's school seats were booked she have to study here. Same goes to Rayan and taehyung.)

He loved y/n he wanted to purpose y/n but taehyung was first to do this and y/n also agree.
Rayan was sad after knowing this. He distanced from her. She tried to talk to him but he ignored her and said

Rayan : You know your father killed my father right. Now i will take revenge from him. I don't want to hurt you so stay away from taehyung and marry him. I have to take his revenge from Kim's and Lee's. I will kill taehyung but i want you to live.

But she denied and said

Y/n : I hate you for this you know your father was wrong then why

Rayan : but he was my father no matter wrong or right. He loved his son. So its his sons duty to take revenge.

And then he left from there.

He came to know that y/n and taehyung broke up he was happy he don't have to hurt y/n now but they again came together. Now he has no option left.

He decided to attack on Lee kingdom and take y/n with him but she ran away with taehyung.
He was sad very sad. He don't want to hurt her. He made King Lee kill taehyung and take y/n but instead of killing taehyung king Lee killed y/n.

Rayan killed every single person who was with Lee's and Kim's . He didn't wanted to do this but his revenge blinded him. When he was fighting with tae. He got stabed by him. But Rayan stabed taehyung also. Tae killed him.

Back to present.

Y/n : why you killed my inocent bestfriend. He was so inocent. Rayan

Rayan : Because my father loved me he gave me everything i wanted. So its my duty to take revenge. Do you know in this life my father's life is in danger. He is in coma from 20 years.

Y/n : what . When this happened.

Rayan was going to say something but was interrupted by gunshots.

Rayan : be ready.

Jin and Jimin and their guards were fighting with Rayan's guards. Lara and jhope hacked his security system. Jisoo and rose were with taehyung and jk . The went inside. Inside there was less security. They reached where y/n was kept. She was tied to a chair. Rayan was there with some of his guards. Rayan putted his gun on head

Jin : jimin see

Jimin hitted the man and turned towards Jin

Jimin : end now let's go inside.

Jin Jimin lara and Jhope came in after finishing there work outside

Tae : Rayan don't

Rayan : she has to die. She is Life of Lee's and Kim's. If she will die you all will become a lifeless body.

Tae : Rayan no please

Rayan : fight with me

LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE

BYE BYE