Part_45_LIFE_IS_NOT_ALWAYS_SAME_

Y/n : i am going from the backside you from the way you came out. You will distract them and i will get rose out of here. Then you will leave from here with rose and make sure you take a car key from one of the guards. And i will distract them

Jackson : You will leave with rose and i will distract them.

Y/n : This is happening because of me. Already rose is is in danger i don't want to put you in danger also

Jackson : But

Y/n : Shut up and listen to me ok

Jackson nodded but still he don't want her to go alone. But what can he do . He has to save Rose too. He got her in this.

Jackson : Hey i want to tell you something

Y/n : what

Jackson : I didn't killed guards. When i was going to kidnapp her i saw some men killing guards. I sneaked inside and told rose everything before the could reach her and took her with me. We thought we were safe now but some men caught us and took is here. Then the leader hae-min planned to put all the blame on me. He sent a letter to taehyung by my name. I wanted to kidnapp her and i did but then we both got kidnapped bye hae-min.

Y/n : Ok but now let's go

Jackson : ok

Jackson went inside from a window. He one bye one silently knocked all guard on the floor where rose was kept.

On the other hand Y/n was also doing same but with her gun. She hitted guard on their head and they fainted. She somehow reached on the floor rose was kept. Rose saw her a tears fell from eyes.

Y/n went to her and hugged her.

Y/n : You fine na

Rose : Yes but my baby. It's hurting

Y/n : Everything will be alright i am here na

She hugged her

Rose : let's go now i want my baby fine. I want to see Jimin

Y/n : ok let's go

Jackson : Hi ladies i got keys let's go

Rose : Let's go

Y/n : i have my car.

Jackson : ok

They got out easy from the secret passage Jackson found. Rose sat with Jackson. She was in pain. She needed treatment.

Y/n : Jackson leave rose on the place i told you. From there Daniel will pick her and will take her to hospital and go to your brother he is worried about you.

Jackson : Ok and you

Y/n : I will distract them

Jackson : be careful

Y/n : ok go now Jackson

Jackson went towards the right silently. Y/n started her car's and sped away. Some cars were following her. Her car's Speed was full. She don't know where she is. Her car brakes were not working. She relaxed and said "Maybe it's my end but i love you taehyung and always will" All the happy and sad moments were flashing in her eyes. She smiled sadly. She then thought to talk to Jimin and also Taehyung. She called Taehyung. Tae picked her call and said.
On the phone

Y/n : Tae is this you.

Tae : yes y/n where are you

Y/n : I will tell you later but firstly tell me how are you.

Tae : I am fine y/n

Y/n : where are you

Tae : at jimin's house.