Young Lisa Frankenstein

"Well now that that's over with, our next one will focus on our resident Doctor Lisa." Ace said

Lisa sat up a bit straighter. "Oh?" She questioned before VEGA spoke.

"Yes, however a quick warning. This universe falls into a timeline known as the 'Mel Brooks' Timeline."

"The hell is the Mel Brooks timeline?" Lenore asked.

VEGA chirped, "Mel Brooks is a Jewish American World War Veteran who is also a director and script writer of famous musicals, stage plays, and even movies. Because of how popular he is the collective energy formed and made a whole separate timeline which is in a simple word. Funny."

Everyone was absolutely confused at what VEGA said so Ace sighed and broke it down for the audience, "Basically, after his involvement with World War 2, he had written scripts for musicals and stage plays. Later on, he began writing the scripts of what the actors should say in a movie and he directed the movie. Directing every team member on lighting and safety, and how the actors should say their lines. Mel Brooks is a very famous director because he has made several very funny movies. This one is essentially one of his movies but starring Lisa."

Lisa clapped her hands rapidly as she said in an excited voice, "I'm a star in a famous play! Oh dear, did you hear that? I'M FAMOUS!" She said with a huge smile.

Dracula chuckled and kissed her head.

Adrian couldn't help but smile at his mother's enthusiasm.

"So what's this one about?" Hector asked.

"I'll let the movie show you." Ace replied.

The screen started up with an elderly man holding a box with a family crest on it. A woman's voice was heard, "If we look at the base of the brain which has just been removed from the skull, there's very little of the midbrain that we can actually see."

The man moved to sit down at an empty chair and the camera moved to reveal a classroom with multiple students wearing doctor's coats. The camera moved further along to show a woman with blonde hair writing on the chalkboard.

"Yet as I demonstrated in my lecture last week, if the under aspects of the temporal lobes are gently pulled apart, the upper portions of the stem of the brain can be seen. The so-called Brain Stem, consists of the midbrain, a rounded protrusion called the Pons, and a stalk tapering downwards called the Medulla Oblongata, which passes out of the skull and through the Foramen Magnum and of course becomes... The Spinal Cord." The woman draws the anatomy of the brain stem and back parts of the brain.

"Ah finally, something connected to science." Dracula said with a smile on his face.

Lisa smiled, "I think I'd make a good teacher, don't you think, darling?" She asked while cuddling up to her husband.

"Absolutely." Dracula said, having an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"I did not understand any of those words for the brain." Hector said with a scratch of his head.

Morana stroked her chin as did Carmilla, and Sypha as they now focused on the screen.

Of course Striga and Trevor spoke at the same time, "What words mean?"

Dracula took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself from being in the presence of idiots.

As the woman drew the last part, she asked, "Are there any questions before we proceed?"

A student stood and said, "I have one question, Doctor Frankenstein."

The doctor turned around to reveal herself to be Lisa. She looked at the student and said, "That's Fronkensteen."